MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

insurance

insurance - Forums [Biker Match] insurance - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

insurance

i have just had a chat with a close mate of mine. they are saying that some insurance companies are going to stop doing poliies for motorcycles?? has anyone heard anything about this??? curious to be honest, as i ride a bike (obvious i know) also i have mates with youngsters who are just starting out in this life we call biking and i would not be happy if the availability was so low they were going to be charged soooooooooo much for there insurance.

Update Reply
shaggy101 @ 07/01/2012 11:53  

I heard something about this a year ago but nothing official, and after a year it doesn't seem to have happened so not sure that it's reliable information. I suspect that one insurance company has probably decided to stop bike insurance and like chinese whispers it's escalated as people have talked about it. If anyone on here knows differently or has better information I'm sure they'll come along soon and comment.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 07/01/2012 14:11  

however look out soon admiral are thinking of adding bikes to the multicar policy (i asked when i got my car insurance) they said by the time i get my renewal in september should be on it

Update Reply
Ho4701 @ 08/01/2012 23:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email