MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

anyone going to classic bike show in newark this weekend

anyone going to classic bike show in newark this weekend - Forums [Biker Match] anyone going to classic bike show in newark this weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

anyone going to classic bike show in newark this weekend

hi is there anyone going to the bike show at newark this weekend? any idea how much it is to get in if ya fancy meeting for a coffee on saturday pm me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2012 21:49  

Hi Ronnie, I'm there on Sunday, meeting some folks from a Kawasaki forum: £8 on the gate for a single day entry. http://www.classicbikeshows.com/showindex.asp?showcode=NRK12 Paul

Update Reply
Spanner68 @ 05/01/2012 22:16  

cheers hun xx wont see u there i'm going saturday but have fun anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2012 22:58  

i'm there on Saturday Ronnie will send a PM there is another 12 of us on the calendar going we could meet at lunch in the cafe

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/01/2012 02:57  

Calendar updated to include ticket prices, thanks for the info and link Spanner/Paul http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2667

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/01/2012 07:45  

Will txt ya bill when I get there around 12 ish

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2012 13:46  

Anyone know if it has auto jumble?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2012 13:46  

hi Ronnie chances are there will be as its organized be pff penny farthing fair who do the auto jumbles at Newark

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 06/01/2012 18:02  

problems i cant make it on Saturday now will have to go on Sunday instead

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/01/2012 23:26  

may see you there then bill going sunday myself should be a good day if weather stays fine steve

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 06/01/2012 23:28  

thats no good i cant go sunday :(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2012 23:35  

I'll be wandering around there tomorrow, in that daft hat and a red jacket, easy to spot.... will keep an eye open

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 06/01/2012 23:47  

I'll be wandering around there tomorrow, in that daft hat and a red jacket, easy to spot.... will keep an eye open

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 06/01/2012 23:48  

might meet some of you on the Sunday

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/01/2012 06:37  

so who's been was it any good

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/01/2012 16:32  

went this morning, some autojumble, loads of nice classic bikes, but i left feeling a bit disappointed, perhaps it is the realisation that there are a lot of classic bikes that never turn a wheel on the road. There was a shortage of tea and coffee, ended up waiting til i had left, to find a cafe on the way home. Is it just me or does classic mean the price is automaticaly doubled, especially for some c%^p?.
That said you may enjoy it, give it a go, let me know if it is just me.

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 07/01/2012 19:33  

Planning on going tomorrow (Sunday)so will keep a weather eye open for whoever LOL

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 07/01/2012 22:50  

I thought that the show was alright - 278 mile round trip for me, long way for a bacon bap and a cuppa. Some decent stands and some nice old (and some not-so-old) bikes on display...

Update Reply
Spanner68 @ 08/01/2012 19:59  

we went over on saturday.... some mates on a few stands also... to be honest was a bit dissapointing i thought.... not as much there as i thought there might be and only really enough to entertain for a couple of hours!! some lovely classic bikes and great peeps including had good chat with Julian Ryder (motogp commentary on eurosports)... it seems that this year moto gp will have more bikes on grid including bikes witih production parts which has not been allowed before... could be good or bad!! not sure i would recommend this show but i guess it may be better next year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2012 21:05  

been Sunday found it OK i managed to get some bits i need

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/01/2012 01:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email