MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July

Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July  (36) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July  (36) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July

Excellent turn out folks, big big thank you, especially for those of you who went out of your way to Pick up a Pilly :) Some great pics. Cheers to Squashy for being Leader of the Pack and Big Col for being TEC. Great day

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/07/2012 22:03  

Great day out weather was sunny. good to meet other members so what could be better.Good job done by BJ as well organised, G Jen great muffins and cakes. Good to see you all.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 01/07/2012 22:05  

You should have said "great buns", she'd have liked that lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2012 22:20  

Had a good day,after getting soaked,thanks to BJ for organising it all,
thanks to Pedskull,for a great day(could't stop laughing all day)

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 01/07/2012 22:25  

Oooo er Mrs lmho x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2012 22:37  

Jen,

Any cakes left? Not sure if I had one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2012 22:46  

Oh yes you did lmho....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2012 22:49  

that should read lmbo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2012 22:50  

Fantastic day - thanks to everyone who made it so

Update Reply
lisaj @ 01/07/2012 23:07  

Today was the first time I felt like a newbie since I was one lol Loads of new faces to meet and chat with, I'm glad you made it and I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Thanks very much Jen for making it possible for me to be there, and for the goodies. Ta Nells for the unexpected gift lol I've added photos to the calendar:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2711 Sharky said: Thank you everyone for turning up, what an amazing turn-out. 75 people in the group photo, and me makes 76...Brilliant Sharky, you missed one out lol. I wasn't in the group photo so that makes 77. I've also added photos of the mascots/'teds' to a folder, titled 'Teds', on my profile. I updated the info on the calendar, re: the destination address, *Forest Corner Cafe and phone number of the Manager Julia. Lovely lady, she asked that we forewarn her and her staff next time loads of us are going, just so they can be prepared for us. Fair point. * there isn't a website for this business. There's a review on the internet but it's out of date re: prices and opening times. (Matt, I left loads of promo' cards there)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2012 00:38  

Grr that link dunt work Try this un http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2711

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2012 01:02  

Well wasn't that an interesting day, my first time out on a bike after being struck down by Bells Palsy. I tell you coming off steroids, having a face that looks like thunder, no matter how happy you are, and meeting lots and lots of new people is definately an new experience for me.I just saw the photo's and I didn't realise how cross I looked, so I'm very sorry if I offended anyone, but inside I was quite happy. I had to leave early as the drugs wore off and its a bit like having five hangovers at the same time, so I really had to get home before I was incapable of riding. It was great to see some old friends, hopefully the next ride out won't be so uncomfortable. Thanks Jen for your support and cakes

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 02/07/2012 10:28  

Brilliant to see you made it ... Very well done to you ... yayy..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2012 11:37  

I remember seeing you D W but didn't know you were a BMer. You're probably the luckiest person on BM, I didn't speak to you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2012 11:47  

BJ's en-route action photos plus some others have now been uploaded.

Number plates blanked to protect the innocent

Well done Jackie, some good shots there

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 02/07/2012 12:17  

Hehehe @ Sandi so many people I wanted to talk to but I havn't got used to the "Whats his problem" look when I try and converse, as people notice that half my face isn't working. I am lucky as I will recover but some don't. Isn't it funny how much we take things for granted, I love to smile and now I can't, not properly anyway, all I can manage is a lear. It took some bottle to just get there I can tell you.

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 02/07/2012 12:29  

You brought a bottle and ya didn't share it with us? Yes you did well DW, don't worry about smiling, I aint been leared at in years, fill your boots! Thanks to the other folks who took photos All the rest of us have to do is tag the ones we're in, well at least one that folk can identify us from. Remember not to tag someone else or to block someone else's face. It's easy to re-tag if you make a mistake. I look forward to putting names to faces.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/07/2012 12:41  

Cant pick on me sandi Bossmom showed me how to tag myself

Update Reply
JP @ 02/07/2012 13:23  

Blimey Old Un is getting geek lol

Some fab pics folks nice one :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/07/2012 14:44  

Fantastic day, great to see you all again!!! And Humphrey trumpy made it all the way too!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/07/2012 16:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email