MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Just joined!

Just joined! - Forums [Biker Match] Just joined! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just joined!

Hi, I'm Liz as you can guess from the username. I live in Derbyshire and ride a Harley Sportster Superlow 883. I've had bikes since I was 17 and have only had a few times in my life when I've been without one. I'm no speed merchant preferring to take in the countryside and enjoy the ride. This seems like a really friendly place. I've sent a few pms and had some nice replies back so here's to 2012 and a year of fun and laughter. Liz

Update Reply
Harley Liz @ 01/01/2012 21:23  

Ah, the first sucker of the year! *evil laugh*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2012 22:14  

hello and welcome jump in and get your feet wet theres plenty to get involved in and slapping xk is mandatory for ladies John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 01/01/2012 23:24  

Hey Liz, welcome aboard. Indeed feel free to give XK a slap, but get to the back of the queue though lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/01/2012 01:08  

Hi Liz welcome to bm jump in and have a good look round you'll enjoy take care Happy new year to you steve

Update Reply
apriliamad @ 02/01/2012 01:40  

Thanks folks :)

Update Reply
Harley Liz @ 02/01/2012 07:26  

hi liz Welcome and enjoy!

Update Reply
big_col @ 02/01/2012 09:57  

Hi and welcome to Bm (bascially mental), take an amble round then jump in with both feet :)

If you have any questions just PROD A MOD, a list of whom you will find at the bottom of the page under staff

Get yourself to the first meet possible and after that theres no turning back lol

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/01/2012 10:23  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/01/2012 10:35  

eyup Liz, welcome to BM, dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time...straight jackets are in the cupboard in the corner of the round chat room

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/01/2012 12:14  

ay up Liz - nice bike chick you got same as me and you aint far either..... welcome aboard - its brill here and lots of events adn meet ups ... have fun and see you suzi x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2012 16:33  

Hello Liz, happy new year to you lassie and a warm welcome to Biker Match - even better another Harley rider lol. There's loads to get invloved with and lot of information about events and rallies. Hope to catch up with you at some point Liz and don't be shy about coming in to the chat room to say hi. All the best & ride safe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/01/2012 16:40  

Thanks for the welcomes folks. I will certainly get myself along to some events as soon as I can. Thanks again, Liz

Update Reply
Harley Liz @ 02/01/2012 17:01  

Another HOG rider joins the ranks.... we're slowly takin over the world ..... HaHaMwahHaHa (evil laugh) Enjoy Hun ..... get stuck in ;)

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 05/01/2012 09:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email