MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pblic apology

Pblic apology  - Forums [Biker Match] Pblic apology  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pblic apology

Matt said I gave a bad impression to new members so I would like to apologise to Matt, and everyone else, for that. However I don't apologise for having an opinion. Altho my opinion comes across as negative it's not meant to undermine Matt's hard work, or this site and/or its members. Matt you may not think so but I think you do a wonderful job of juggling all your responsibilities and your responses to PMs and posts are relatively quick considering your workload. It's healthy to have some negativity, if only to spark a debate and get folk interacting. No one site can be full of sweetness and light ALL the time; however I never intended to offend or upset you Matt and I apologise wholeheartedly and sincerely for doing so.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/07/2007 05:34  

i do agree with you kwak,and matt you are doing a good job the old chat site was easier to use any chance of haveing it back

Update Reply
bigbling @ 02/07/2007 18:06  

the other chat room is still there big bling just have to log onto bikerchat.net found at he bottom of here copy and paste into your browser hopefully they will both be woring well and full of people www.bikechat.net :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/07/2007 21:53  

typing mistakes sorry about that at the bottom of the page and instead of woring replace with working lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/07/2007 21:55  

thank you my dear,i cant drive the new one haha

Update Reply
bigbling @ 03/07/2007 09:31  

yw lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/07/2007 11:25  

dont worry Kwak - members still coming in thick and fast lol. Opinions are great, more than welcome, just post them in a constructive way (especially in the public forums) rather than "and the new chatroom is just a pain in the..." etc. It took me many hours over a short number of days to create, and I didnt get much sleep at all. It will take a while before it's perfect, but at least all our members are safe and secure for the time being. The new chatroom is much more secure, and only available to subscribed members. So you should no longer have to put up with idiots causing trouble. Take care all

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/07/2007 17:35  

I do have to tell you that Matt spent so much time and most of 'em in the wee small hours sorting this out for us and it will develope over time. The boy done good Thanks for all your time and effort Matt and sorry we took him away for so long Laura!

Update Reply
Di @ 03/07/2007 17:44  

nice one matt...thats what we like to here

Update Reply
RC @ 03/07/2007 17:53  

My 2p's worth. The new chat room has issues but there was definately a need for a dedicated chat room. I'm sure Matt will iron out the creases in time...assuming he HAS time with all the social events and BBQ's and things over there that he has told us about. Not jealous ya know. Honest. PS Matt, Its still chucking it down you'll be sad to hear.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 03/07/2007 21:15  

wooohooo daz got a new pic up lol

Update Reply
RC @ 04/07/2007 08:03  

so have you rc, is that you back there??????? you dont have to hide, come on, its not like you to be shy

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 12:47  

lol yes its me in the one with the shades on

Update Reply
RC @ 05/07/2007 12:59  

roflmao ............. will take your word for that, i got my contacts in, but i still cant see which one is wearing shades!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2007 13:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email