MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Is it, Did it, I know

Is it, Did it, I know (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Is it, Did it, I know (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Is it, Did it, I know

Duno, i haven't got a watch.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/01/2012 23:54  

That Hedgehog thinks Frank the spider is dinner, wonder if they taste like chicken.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2012 21:42  

yeah, and everyone can have a leg!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2012 21:46  

Colin Colin Colin, don't do it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2012 20:40  

Do the shake n vac.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2012 16:29  

Applied for a job as a ships gigolo but the post was already taken, So you are now looking at the new ships cat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2012 01:52  

actdaft, you're bloody mental. Can I book you for the Autumn Camp; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 04/03/2012 02:46  

Watched this dvd the other day, didn't much like it so i turned it off, Anyway i've decided to bulid a full scale replica of H.M.S Victory out of spaghetti.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 10:49  

This woman asked me the other day if i would be interested in adoption, so i said yes i would like to adopt a coach load of thai ladies from the ages of 18 to 22. She didn't think that it was legal somehow. Might be a good job really, think they would all get together and plot to kill mi.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2012 12:47  

How do you get the foot off a snail, does it just peel off or do you have to chew it off.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2012 12:19  

Act daft, you really need to see someone mate.
Brilliant
keep it up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2012 19:07  

Was due to be sectioned but by the time i got to the hossy the ward had shut down, bloody cut backs.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2012 03:09  

Sorry birds i forgot it was international womans day yesterday. Do you really need a day off, mi shirts won't iron themselves and i'm feeling a bit peckinsh so be a dear and make us a sandwich doll face. I will come out and help you build the new wall after i've watched Jeremy Kyle's lie ditector results they don't know who the fatha is and i've got a qwid on Butch the bull dog, she shouldn't have bent over in the kitchen, he was in and out like a rat up an aqueduct, the horny little bugger.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 12:41  

Watched a programme last night about phone sex chat lines a very interesting programme i thought and maybe a way to earn a bit of extra cash. I've been walking round the house practising my pruple rinse granny voice, so i am now incognito as Mable a 68 year old thats looking for a hot, buff young stud to take her roughly up the hairdressers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2012 11:09  

what's the number for gettin to the hairdressers, or there abouts?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 22:51  

Went to the hospital for a penis reduction operation, told them to take a foot off. going to sue them now cos i can only buy one shoe. Well this is me done so i will leave you. I once shagged a fat bird, by the time i got there i ran out of cock. tat tar.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 00:42  

shoulda kept the extra foot then!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2012 10:19  

The egg and the chicken are lying in bed. The chicken is lying back with a smug look on its face while the egg has a look of annoyance on its face. “Well then,” the egg grumbles, “I guess we now know the answer to which one of us comes first.”

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2012 02:19  

Actdaft I haven't laughed so hard for ages!

Thank you

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 05/04/2012 10:43  

Actdaft where do you find these gags, you bring a smile to lots of peoples faces Ta

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2012 20:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email