MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

New year New bike BUT WHICH ONE????

New year New bike BUT WHICH ONE???? - Forums [Biker Match] New year New bike BUT WHICH ONE???? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

New year New bike BUT WHICH ONE????

I currently ride a gixxer 1000 which is great BUT I had a Hayabusa prior and miss the power, comfort etc! I tend to do a lot of mixed racing around with the boys and touring riding..........SO
Do I go back to the much missed Hayabusa OR try a GSX1400 ???????

Update Reply
Big Bri @ 22/12/2011 19:01  

Everyone that owns a GSX1400 absolutely rave about them!!!!

Personally id have a busa thou, like ya said, speed, comfort and power!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/12/2011 19:04  

Sounds like you'd still miss the power of the Hayabusa if you go for the GSX1400...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2011 00:30  

Lol can we say can of worms with that Q

Best I would say is find a nice dealer (as I did) and test ride as many as you can, I had my heart set on GSX650F as replacement for the SV however now it's looking more like the 1250bandit

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/12/2011 07:34  

Talk to potts he has a zzr1400 and dont think he has turned it off since he got it

Update Reply
JP @ 30/12/2011 08:01  

can I just throw a spanner in the mix here?? How about a Beemer K1200R? (or the newer K1300R) It's fast enough to keep up with gixer 1000's etc, but comfy enough & enough power etc to go touring - fast or lazy. (we went to the South of Spain 2's up fully loaded & still got 70 MPH out of her **biker speak...times it by 2! ** My ex had a Busa (one of the first ones) & I loved it (from a pillion perspective), But Dyllis as she is affectionately known just has the edge on the Busa IMO. Also Spesh reckons that the Beemer is more easy to handle (chucking round bends etc) than the Busa as it's a bit shorter and a better seating position (for him anyway). Not a lot of people think about Beemers being rowdy rebel's, but if you've ever been out on a ride with Spesh then I think you'd change your opinion (even 2's up!)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/12/2011 09:28  

I have a cruiser so can't speak from experience but my mate has a GSX1400 and loves it as Wenders has said already - anyone that has one raves about them. Do plenty of test rides on bike you have a notion for - good luck & ride safe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/01/2012 16:55  

GSX 1400 ..... Love mine .... Always puts a smile on my face every time I take it out :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2012 18:27  

yeah i agree with above... test ride the gsx1400 and im sure you will know -... good luck wiht that and enjoy your new lurverly bike whichever you get

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2012 20:38  

Only one bike you shud consider m8.........FJrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 02/01/2012 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email