MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker Match Family .......... rememberence 2011

Biker Match Family .......... rememberence 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Family .......... rememberence 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker Match Family .......... rememberence 2011

Don't mean to be somber, however, I'd like to take a moment to pay my respect to the members who have lost their lives, also to members who have lost loved ones and members that are currently worrying about loved ones who are ill. I'm sure I speak for all on Biker Match, our thoughts and kind wishes surround you. One important benefit if being a member of Biker Match is the support, together with the feeling of being part of a massive biking family. Thank you to everyone for being there xxxxxxxxx Please feel free to add you thoughts.................................

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/12/2011 11:11  

Well said BOBKAT we are a big family here

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2011 11:16  

Very true Katie,

Thinking of all members past & present at this time of year

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/12/2011 11:20  

Well said Bobkat and my best wishes to everybody who has lost a loved one this year and to those no longer with us xxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/12/2011 11:35  

Lovely thoughtfull thread katie.. You are right,BM is like a big family,supporting each other when needy... This song came to my mind and I hope you dnt mind me posting it here..just listen to the words and the simplicity of the meaning.. We all give a little bit....and we all recieve likewise back from BM.. ..see the Man with the lonely eyes, take his hand you be soo surprised... <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="<param'>http://www.youtube.com/v/hGI6qQHFlPk?version...;<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGI6qQHFlPk?version=3&feat...detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 22/12/2011 12:16  

for anyone who needs one xxxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/12/2011 12:45  

Great Sentiments

Update Reply
Roughie @ 22/12/2011 14:11  

To everyone

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/12/2011 14:31  

Happy Christmas to all in Biker Match. Dishwasher just gone bang so busy pulling it apart instead of out and about on my BMW in the warm sunshine around Norfolk. Ah well back to spanners and multimeter on my Triciity Bendix. Only lasted 14 years. grrrr bike has lasted 25 years. FlyingBrick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 15:26  

Dishwasher went bang on the same day my mum passed away. I always remember her refusing to use one if I bought it for a Christmas Present. She liked all the family in the kitchen to wash and dry up on Christmas Day. Looks like she got her wish this year for once. FlyingBrick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2011 17:23  

You're such a darlin Bobs.....................What a great thread, and, as im one of them that has had awesome support and love from the very special BM Family, can i take this opportunity to say thank you to you all!!! Ya all really make a big difference in the lives of the people who have the priviledge of knowing you all!!!!!!!!!! Sincere thanks to you all!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/12/2011 19:11  

to everyone

My daughter has had a bit of a tough time recently and all the messages of support I had from BMers were appreciated so much

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 22/12/2011 20:34  

Lost my brother last month and had some lovely messages of support from my fellow BM'ers , Thank you

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 22/12/2011 20:41  

The BM family. That's exactly what it is.
My thoughts are with some of you this Xmas and my hopes that 2012 will find you stronger and ready to take on the world again.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/12/2011 21:45  

As per norm' I misread the title, I thought it was 'BM Family Resemblance' I was wondering which member resembled me. (poor sod) I think most of us can say that a some point in our membership we have needed a cuddle or reassurance and we've not been disappointed. Long may we 'reign' as a 'family'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2011 08:45  

This morning I called on moral support from friends ive made on this site and it's proved again how valuable this 'family' are

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 24/12/2011 14:47  

Well said Katie..love and hugs to all those who have lost a loved one. It has been proven over and over again how much we support each other. I know I speak personally and for others when I say I have truly made some lifelong friends thanks to BM and when I've needed hugs and support, there's always been someone there. Big hugs to all those who need them.. and I look forward to seeing you all in 2012 Merry Christmas to all my extended family xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/12/2011 18:18  

hear hear karey

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 25/12/2011 16:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email