MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

woo hoo . a free xmas upgrade (is that you)

woo  hoo . a  free xmas  upgrade (is that  you) (3) - Forums [Biker Match] woo  hoo . a  free xmas  upgrade (is that  you) (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

woo hoo . a free xmas upgrade (is that you)

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/12/2011 23:10  

Ditto the above, thanks for the week upgrade

Update Reply
Guzziguy123 @ 22/12/2011 23:41  

cheers sharky , will look into that

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 23/12/2011 00:43  

Hi All

Ty to Matt for the Free Week Subscription and early Xmas Pressie - I too am taking the opportunity to wish everyone on BM a very happy Christmas and a healthy and safe New Year. It's good to see so many of the original members still around. Don't worry Wheely, remembering how to use the site will soon come back to you it's just like riding a bike - once learnt, you never forget how lol! I hope all the new members also enjoy the site and gain from the special friendships, many ride outs and biking events etc. that it provides. I will always be eternally grateful for what I gained from BM - especially my wonderful partner Lee (aka Franc) who has kept my engine running and my world rocking for over 2 years now From an ex mod and long time member best wishes to everyone.

Sandy and Lee

Ride Safe All
xxx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 23/12/2011 19:05  

thanks for the upgrade for xmas :) yippeeeeeeee

Update Reply
earthwind @ 23/12/2011 19:14  

Wonder how long it is before Matt regrets it for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2011 20:53  

Hi Matt, a big thank-you for the free upgrade. I have been busy already, I will most probably sign up once it expires. Cheers Phil

Update Reply
Pillion Seeker @ 23/12/2011 20:56  

have posted to 7 girls so far , and still no responce .. mind you ive noticed they have no karma score ? so many members but so few actually using .. glad to hear your storey babyharley , maybe i should keep trying

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 24/12/2011 18:28  

yeah thanks for the free upgrade... much appreciated

Update Reply
dicko-exup @ 24/12/2011 20:40  

"....glad to hear your storey babyharley , maybe i should keep trying" LRB I would say don't keep trying as you can try too hard and it rarely happens this way or even worse you may meet the wrong person! Just enjoy the site, get along to as many BM meets and events as you can and get to know some "like-minded" people. If the right person is out there you'll know it when you meet and it will happen naturally anyway as it did for me and Lee. Finding and being yourself and enjoying the company of genuine, trusted friends is a brilliant way to get out and about on your bike, have fun and start enjoying life again. Have faith, enjoy what you can and ride safe. Good luck to you and everyone who hopes to meet that "special" person.

Sandy & Lee
xx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 24/12/2011 20:52  

G Whizz Matt thanks hun Merry Xmas xx

Update Reply
Bat @ 24/12/2011 20:55  

just when u least expect love it finds you...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 24/12/2011 21:16  

wise words , will wait for that special girl to come to me , aslong as she is on 2 wheels it doesnt matter ... well also aslong as it didnt take 4 cows to make her leathers too would help !!! if you know wot i mean .

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 25/12/2011 00:28  

wow 4 pages of great comments, thanks guys. Sorry I've been offline visiting family and friends for the past few days while i'm back home.

I'm so glad you're all enjoying the upgrades and do hope indeed that you continue to be part of our wonderful community after the festive period.

LRB, subs are around 12p per day if you pay for a year (50 quid). You can get a 25% discount if you enter WINTERFREE as your discount code during the upgrade (only until the end of the year!!!)

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/12/2011 00:50  

With the 25% discount it's 33.75 for the year (9p a day! Less than a pint of beer per fortnight!!!)

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/12/2011 00:51  

fair play matt .. count me in . in for a penny in for £33 .

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 25/12/2011 01:10  

woohoo a free upgrade now i get to chat to all ya

Update Reply
madmarauderbird @ 25/12/2011 12:44  

ohh yes please ,, will be on live chat after my dinner

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 25/12/2011 14:21  

Hi to all at BM. Thank you for the generous xmas gift of a weeks free membership! Didnt realise how much I missed the site, going to renew membership next week!

Update Reply
bikerboy2 @ 26/12/2011 01:22  

Thanks for the free upgrade, I havent been on here for some time....I am so busy running Studley MAG group which is held every Tuesday at The Royal Oak in Studley (between Redditch and Alcester on A435) Would be really nice to see some BMers down there. We need more people to join/support MAG as our freedom as bikers is being seriously compromised by EU and French legislation and we need to stand strong. Plus we have a great social circle and have lots going on...next main thing is....The Fred Hill Run and then the after party to be held at above pub on 11th February..tickets from me at only £3.00 per person, Band playing is One O'Clock Hogs. All proceeds to MAG fighting fund. Oh we have a cash prize raffle aswell....and food!! I will put the info on the events page aswell. BTW!! I have made some lovely friends through this sight and I want to thank you for that. all the best Ladystarlight xvs

Update Reply
Ladystarlight xvs @ 26/12/2011 03:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email