MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie Sends Hello

Newbie Sends Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie Sends Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie Sends Hello

Hello All. I'm new (obviously) here and, this being my first, thought i'd introduce myself and my bike. I have a Hayabusa 1999 model, that is an unrestricted model, meaning she reaches (has been authenticated by GPS devise) 205mph and not the now new limit of 186mph. She's all black and chrome (a real beauty). Me..i'm a six foot two inches tall, slim chap with dark brown eyes. An ex-hippy but now at forty nine years of age have toned down to mostly clean shaven and closely cropped hair but head and facial hair can and do get a bit unruly when i'm in a lazy mood and don't keep or get them cut but i soon clean-up ok....ummmm can't think to say much more about myself, obviously there's a lot more to tell and know but a shy modestly dictates that that's for another time. I hope and look forward to getting to know and perhaps meet some of you in the future. For now...seasonal greetings Best regards and warm wishes to all. ...iceybusa

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 21/12/2011 21:12  

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/12/2011 15:17  

Hello Kaycat. Many thanks for your welcome... i was feeling a little invisible lol but you've cheered me up. Hope to speak again soon. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 22/12/2011 20:12  

Welcome aboard Icey, I'm sure you'll get the chance to get out and about and meet quite a few folk from here.

You'll find there'll be sooooo much going on on the events calendar for next year, you won't be able to fit it all in, trust me

But until then, a very Merry Xmas and New Year to you too

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 22/12/2011 20:27  

hugs xxx ice
chat soon

Update Reply
kaycat @ 22/12/2011 20:31  

Hellooo and seasonal greetings

nowt wrong with being a hippy either

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 22/12/2011 20:55  

Hello Sharky92. Thank you very much for your welcome. I am hoping that your prediction of getting out and meeting quite a few folk off here is correct. In that regards, i am my own worse enemy, once i've warmed-up and broken the ice (intended pun) i'm ok but prior to that i'm quite the shy guy and could easily attend a number of meets and never be noticed. I will certainly be looking out for the up-coming events though and see what happens. I hope that you are having a nice festive time. Best regards... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 25/12/2011 20:34  

Hello and greetings HippyRockChick. Thank you for the returned 'seasonal greetings' ...cheers! to you Lol your post, indeed there is nothing at all wrong with being a hippy. I pride myself that although this body ages at a rate that seems foreign to the mind that views it through the mirror, inside there is a youthful, idealistic, and loving heart still bursting to embrace the world in a determination that tries so very hard to see the good in people. Best regards and warm wishes... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 25/12/2011 20:45  

Hello and a warm welcome to the site.Have fun reading the threads and joining in on the banta with us all.

sal x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2011 15:54  

Hi and welcome to BM, take a mooch about and then dive in with your boots on :)

Be good to annoy you, i mean meet you lol

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/12/2011 22:06  

Good Evening Wishes Sal. Thank you very much indeed for your warm welcome. I look forward to sharing some banter with you and the rest of the good folk of BM. The very best of wishes to you... ..icey x

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 29/12/2011 21:42  

Hello Brummie Jackie. I ran my business for many years from Birmingham and was born in solihull, so i guess i am a brummie too (of sorts). I've had a good mooch around thanks and like what i see, so have signed-up for another year...so i guess that there will be time aplenty for you to annoy me lol. Looking forward to meeting you BJ. Best regards... ..icey x

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 29/12/2011 21:50  

Welcome to the madhouse that is BM helmets are a must, bring yer own crayons n no sharin of meds or blue smarties allowed in chat, the bars on the windows are to be cleaned and polished once a week, n yer responsible for any mess ya make in chat Enjoy!

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 30/12/2011 13:54  

Hey LF. Good evening my friend. My apologies for not seeing your post earlier (i spend far too much time 'chatting' lol and should pay more attention to my thread). Thank you very much indeed for your nice, warm and welcoming post. It/you brought a big smile to this tired face (that is no easy feat i assure you...lol). Best wishes and kind regards to you and pots... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 04/01/2012 00:09  

helloooooo icey, it is such a pleasure to welcome you to Biker Match and you have already become a regular to the chat room - I know you came to test out the site using the free week at Christmas. I am genuinely happy that you have decided to stay on as I would miss your cheery input in the chatroom. I look forward to catching up with you at one of the many events details. Until then my friend enjoy yourself and keep smiling hun

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 04/01/2012 19:38  

Good Evening Kat. Thank you dearly for your kind words and warm welcome. Always a pleasure. Smiles aplenty. Looking forward to catching-up with you, i'm not sure when but it's bound (hopefully) to happen at some point or another. Best of wishes and kindest of regards my friend... ..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 04/01/2012 20:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email