MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Big Thanks to all for a great 2011

Big Thanks to all for a great 2011 - Forums [Biker Match] Big Thanks to all for a great 2011 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Big Thanks to all for a great 2011

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everybody who organised, helped out or just attended any of the BM events in 2011.

You folks made it a fab year , lets keep it going in 2012

Brummie Jackie
xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2011 14:17  

Ditto Jackie, especially to you all in Hobbitville.......
Best thing ive done joining BM, made lovely friends, thanks all xxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/12/2011 14:20  

Yup been a fantastic year and a lot of that is down to you and the Midlands lot Jackie!

So many events, get togethers, meets and rallies to attend, it's been non stop!

Can't wait for next year to do it all again :D

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/12/2011 18:06  

Has been a good year and the Midlands Events Team have pulled off probably one of the best events in the form of the Kiss Rally last September. The only trouble is, you're so prolific over there that I'm having trouble finding dates in the calendar for East Anglia events in 2012. Think I'll give up on next year and start planning 2013, or have you already booked that up as well; lol. Seriously though, thanks to everyone on BM who I met in the summer, have chatted to on the site, and will meet for the first time next year. have a great Christmas everyone and see you all in Mablethorpe for the sand racing.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/12/2011 00:32  

I echo what Jackie said, if it wasn't for people, such as Jackie, organising events the rest of us would probably just stay at home. No matter which event I've attended the atmosphere has always been a friendly, and usually mental, one. 3 cheers to you all On a 'work' note I'd like to thank all those who added photos to the events, keep 'em coming, they are proof that we all have a brill time and that most of us (not me of course) are certifiable.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/12/2011 08:52  

Should be us thanking you Jackie and everyone else who puts the time in and makes this nut house such a good place to be. Luvs & Hugs HAAPPPEEE XMAS

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 20/12/2011 15:05  

I 2nd wot bomb doc says, well done those who have organized all the events.
Hopefully once I have me trike sorted I will be attending more events next year

Update Reply
drobess @ 20/12/2011 20:18  

Thanks for the thanks folks lol

Have a few weird and wonderful ideas for 2012 which i hope you will join in with.

Once again cheers to everybody who has made BM what it is this year :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/12/2011 09:31  

Agreed indeed... 2011 has been fantastic!! What a year. And it's all thanks to folks like you who put in all the time and effort to make it what it is.

Thanks so much!

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/12/2011 10:24  

Can't really say much more than what has already been expressed by the folks above. It's very much appreciated the effort that is put in by the organisers of event's, there is such a strong core in the Midlands that have made fantastic events possible - the main one for me being the KISS rally, a memorable event indeed. Thanks though to each and everyone of you that I have met throughout 2011, it's has been an absolute pleasure. I look forward to more of the same in 2012. Thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/12/2011 10:59  

I for one have enjoyed not just the events this year, but also the opportunity to meet people that have put in the effort to come to these events, good on yerr for turning up, (new ones as well as existing members). This has all been possible because people like Jackie - Boss Mom etc put them selves out to come up with new events that people might enjoy. Now all event organisers should pat themselves on the back because life could be SO BORING without BM and the other social events that are organised and building of friendships with said people. But most of all. . . . . . The MIDLAND EVENTS TEAM ROCKS well done same again next year .

Update Reply
Timeout @ 22/12/2011 17:27  

Ahh Jackie & Boss Mom extra big thanks to you from me

I've had a brilliant year since joining in the BM madness. Have met loads of fantastic people, had some amazing times and learnt to ride my bike with all your encouragement and advice

Bring on 2012 and more, or even better, of the same

xxxx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 22/12/2011 18:31  

well for us BM has bought overdue happiness....thankyou all for your contribution towards that.
The events organisers have done a wonderful job,paricularly those in the Midlands,well done. The Midlands have set the standard now the South has to raise it..... Merry xmas all... Rosso and WMF

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 22/12/2011 18:56  

Thanks from me also to all who have organized events.
And a big thanks to all who attended events i organized.
Have a good Christmas

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/12/2011 03:13  

I just want to 2nd what everyone else has said - 2011 has been a mega fantastic year for events/do's/stuff. Here's to 2012 Thankyou to all who have done the organising

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/12/2011 08:28  

Many many many many thanks to the Midlands crew and to everyone else who has given up their time to organise some fantastic events up and down the country.
Give yourselves a great big pat on the back from me and Hazelnut.

Cheers and a very Merry Christmas to you all and we`ll see you next year

Update Reply
podnil @ 23/12/2011 23:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email