MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Berry Hill and Box Hill

Berry Hill and Box Hill - Forums [Biker Match] Berry Hill and Box Hill - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Berry Hill and Box Hill

Hi, has anyone ever been to Berry Hill or Box Hill? (they are in the south)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2007 05:00  

Soz betty, not me! Wot's there?

Update Reply
Di @ 30/06/2007 05:18  

lol - that's what I was going to ask. I know that they are biker meeting places.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2007 05:25  

Update Reply
Di @ 30/06/2007 05:26  

Nice ears! by the way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2007 05:28  

Cheers hun, they're hanging off the lamp in front of me at the min and I was sober too, made me mates wear 'em all night Managed to lose the tail in the night club!

Update Reply
Di @ 30/06/2007 05:36  

Shame on you, a girl should always take care of her tail. Who know when you will need it next. I'm off now as I still haven't done the thing that I actually logged on to do. The internet has that effect.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2007 05:42  

OOppp just found out that should be Bury Hill.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2007 05:57  

used to visit box hill most sundays when i lived down that way if weather is ok you get up to a couple of hundred bikes meeting in the bottom car park where you have rykers cafe who do nice food an good coffee you can also ride up tp the top and take a walk around the hills would say go visit it

Update Reply
gsrider @ 30/06/2007 07:14  

Box Hill is near Dorking and has the "world famous" Rykas cafe - big meeting place for bikes (motorbikes and push bikes) usually loads of people there at a weekend. Used to be well known for sports bikes tearing up and down the dual carriageway pulling wheelies, that's died off abit since the police mounted a crushed Firebleade on a plinth to show people what would happen to their bikes if they got confiscated. Bury Hill is heading out towards Eastbourne and again is a stopping off point for motorbikes and mountainbikes, plus quite a few ramblers, there's a cafe there - don't think it has any particular name

Update Reply
Bagheera @ 01/07/2007 14:10  

That fireblade use in a accident with people stand'g in the road while bikers where doing a photo shoot the rider lost control hit the kerb went into the people the bike was nicked . the bike was put on the plinth to make a point & it did plus they put up moblie speed cams to start with, now fixed just not far just like chelsea bridge there isnt going to be anywhere left too enjoy a ride too or a good workout if you know what mean

Update Reply
SHYBOY @ 02/07/2007 10:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email