MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

FREE Oxford Comfy Pack

FREE Oxford Comfy Pack  - Forums [Biker Match] FREE Oxford Comfy Pack  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

FREE Oxford Comfy Pack

Exclusively in this week's MCN you can take advantage of a special reader offer where you can claim a free Oxford Comfy Pack worth £14.99 by following these simple steps: Register at lidsdirect.co.uk Go to lidsdirect.co.uk/mcn and follow the instructions Sit back and wait for your pack of Oxford Comfys to arrive! MCN has teamed up with online retailer Lids Direct to bring you this offer. Simply register at lidsdirect.co.uk, pay £3.99 postage and packaging and you will receive a FREE pack of three Oxford Comfy Neck Warmers worth £14.99! But you'll have to hurry as we only have 5000 packs to give away. Offer Terms & Conditions This offer is only available online by registering your details at lidsdirect.co.uk and following the instructions at lidsdirect.co.uk/mcn. This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice. This offer is only valid for the first 5000 customers to register and apply for their free gift. Only one free gift per household. This offer is only available to customers with a valid UK delivery address. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount. Free gift will only be dispatched one we receive cleared payment of £3.99 for P&P. Payment must be made using PayPal. Confirmation of order does not constitute confirmation of dispatch.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/12/2011 12:18  

I know, I'm a day late with that info but hurry maybe they have some left?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/12/2011 12:19  

Thanks Sandi....just placed my order

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 08/12/2011 12:27  

Y W B L

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/12/2011 12:31  

Thanks Sandi, Just completed order They still have some left .....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 08/12/2011 17:31  

Thank you for the link Sandi, just done my order

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/12/2011 21:14  

Y W HB and Dave

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/12/2011 09:17  

Just to let you know Sandi the Oxford Comfy Pack arrived today, i"m well made up with them. Thank you once again for the link, much appreciated

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 22/12/2011 13:48  

Just to let you know Sandi that they have all Now GONE.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 22/12/2011 14:45  

Thanks Dave, thanks John (did you get a pack before they ran out?), let us know how good they are yea?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2011 08:35  

No I didn't manage to get one Sandi.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 23/12/2011 08:51  

Aww

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/12/2011 09:14  

As requested here is the road test update on the Oxford Comfy Pack, i am really made up with them they are warm, thin enough not to feel uncomfortable under your crash helmet, and you can just leave them on as a neck warmer after you get off your bike. All in all to coin a phrase they are the dogs dangly bits, i may even push the boat out and buy (yes i said buy) some more. Thanks Sandi

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 21/01/2012 16:49  

Hang about Dave these offers will come up again, (I got some last summer) perhaps the next time it will be in another mag or on a webpage but we all keep a lookout for them, then as soon as anyone finds some, it gets posted on here

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2012 17:37  

Yeah i know they will Elliemay, just me being a silly sod again. Have seen them in Halfords for around £14 luckily i've got a Halfords trade card which gives me a discount on a lot of items. Will still keep my eyes peeled for any offers.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 21/01/2012 17:49  

Y W Dave, tell me, are they cotton or polyester or a mix of both?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2012 21:36  

Sandi, I would be inclined to say they are polyester (no labels) they stretch width ways but not length ways, definately not cotton. I will without a doubt be getting some more. Think they do a good range of colours aswell. Regards Dave

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 21/01/2012 23:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email