MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

nearly fell off bike

nearly fell off bike - Forums [Biker Match] nearly fell off bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

nearly fell off bike

Not in the habit of falling of my bike, but was riding along some country roads today and i could hear a helicopter above my head but didnt take too much notice of it as where i live it is a nightly occurance to hear the police helicopter. When i eventually did look up i saw a helicopter and a sling with a cow in it right above my head. Story was a field had been flooded and the cows were being rescued, but hell what a sight the cow was that close to me i could see it was still grazing, a very chilled out cow it was. Whats made you nearly fall off your bike.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2007 17:20  

The silly cow who reversed out of her drive in front of me!

Update Reply
Di @ 26/06/2007 17:23  

Evening. lcotgrave you have just made my bad day better by making me really giggle... Still laughing now. Just keep thinking what your face must of looked like when you saw the cow virtually flying. Lucky you weren't hit by anything else from that cow. Sorry that you nearly fell off your bike though...

Update Reply
babbsy @ 26/06/2007 18:05  

babbsy so glad i made you laugh, laughter sometimes is the only thing that keeps me going and yes di there are 4 legged cows and two legged cows i know one or two.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2007 18:10  

Can you imagine the mess that would have made? Bad enough if a bird craps on ya

Update Reply
Di @ 26/06/2007 18:10  

ROFPML L C coulda changed her name to Pat if the cow had pooped on her

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/06/2007 18:16  

Update Reply
Di @ 26/06/2007 18:18  

Well, flying pigs I've heard of but flying cows???
Enough to make anyone nearly fall off their bike, glad you didn't though

Agree with babbsy too, could've got a pat on the head!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 26/06/2007 18:18  

Just think how you would have had to word the insurance claim if you had come off... "Myself and the bike were hit by flying dung from a flying cow..." Would they have believed you....

Update Reply
babbsy @ 26/06/2007 18:24  

lol babbsy Insurance companies never believe you when you tell the truth

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2007 18:26  

rotflmfao

Update Reply
Di @ 26/06/2007 18:26  

anyway tomorrow is another day never got cow shit on me never fell of me bike and cows are safe.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2007 18:29  

also got me new rear tyre and luggage rack fitted and seat bracket which was the reason why i was out in the first place and it never f**kin rained on me for the first time in i dont know how along

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/06/2007 18:32  

Sorry to hear about ya nearly falling off i know its not funny under any circumstances, must admit that it makes you chuckle for a moment . Glad you are ok and it didn`t happen take care.........

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 27/06/2007 09:31  

The last time i nearly fell off i was pootling along at a sedate 140 or so (on a private road officer) when a pigeon decided to commit suicide against my chest it damn nearly took me off the back of the bike & i was bruised for weeks afterwards i'm now going to sit back & wait for all the skinny bloke & pigeon chest jokes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2007 17:27  

Don't need to hun! You all ready got there

Update Reply
Di @ 27/06/2007 17:34  

PML @ scooby aww bless

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/06/2007 17:50  

lmao driving down the A470 middle of the night on way to cardiff and came face to face with a couple of badgers my cozin was behind me on her bike one badger moved off sideways the other one took one look at me and headed straight for me, i changed direction it changed direction and I wobbled and moved sideways it followed me still heading for me then it swerved to the left of me at the last minute, big buggers badgers, but it was funny because no one got hurt, but felt the badgers tail it felt like a monty python sketch at the time. it was near the end of a very eventful journey, rain, flash floods, etc 2 in the morning type thing bit like lord of the rings those mountains (brecon) at that time in the morning

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2007 07:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email