MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

rubbish joke but tickled me!

rubbish joke but tickled me!  - Forums [Biker Match] rubbish joke but tickled me!  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

rubbish joke but tickled me!

My 7 year old niece told me this joke.....albeit eventually! boy in class put his hand up and asked the teacher "can I go to the toilet please Miss?" "If you tell me the first four letters of the alphabet" - boy couldn't answer so sat quietly. When he got home he asked his sister "what's the 1st letter in the alphabet?" she replied "shut up" boy goes to his brother - "what's the 2nd letter of the alphabet?" brother answers "spider man, spider man" boy goes to his dad watching TV and asks "what's the 3rd letter of the alphabet?" - dad replies "180" (in a bullseye tone!), lastly boy goes to his younger brother "what's the 4th letter of the alphabet?" little brother replies "beep beep, brum brum in my motorcar" boy goes to school next day and raises his hand "can I go to the toilet please Miss?" teacher replies "what's the 1st four letters of the alphabet?" - boy replies "shut up", teacher in amazement says "who do you think you are, talking to me like that" boy replies "spider man, spider man", teacher still shocked says "do you know how many detentions you are going to get for this?" boy replies "180", teacher can't believe the cheek and says "i don't know how you think you will get away with this?" boy replies "beep beep, brum brum in my motorcar" sorry I know it's terrible but when told by a 7 year old with actions - it really tickled me - maybe i'm just on her wavelength!!!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 28/11/2011 21:37  

LOL aren't kids lovely...sometimes? (Don't tell anyone I said that, it'll ruin my Cruella Devil status)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/11/2011 06:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email