MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

xmas ride to queen liz hospital birmingham

xmas ride to queen liz hospital birmingham (2) - Forums [Biker Match] xmas ride to queen liz hospital birmingham (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

xmas ride to queen liz hospital birmingham

hi ya ...today was a big sucess...we went to the QE..n met with a lovely lady whos helping us with it....they are well into this , all is going well for the 28th..it be from 12 till 3.00 still waiting to add the start point but should know tomos and will post more in fo , then add it to the events ..Help for Heroes have approved my request and it will be posted on their event s web site soon ..hope fully this is gonna be quite big fingers crossed but it will also carry on through the year under the bikers for heroes heading ...............if any one has any spare time in the next five weeks ive got buckets from the hossie for collecting dosh ..so if ya have n ya want to help let me know please ..taa Taz

Update Reply
tazant @ 25/11/2011 17:30  

Very well done on all your efforts Taz

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/11/2011 22:06  

Well done Taz and everyone else involved in organising this event. Hope to be on this one but will depend on getting a pillion ride as still unable to ride my bike or drive a manual car for at least another two months.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 26/11/2011 11:30  

Hi ya all...just wrote the info for this event ..n wait for em to approve it ..if you want to know more please visit Injured Soldiers Xmas Suprize , with bikers for heroes on face book ..taa Taz

Update Reply
tazant @ 28/11/2011 17:36  

CGget a pilly with jaffa man and steal his supplies whilst your there lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2011 14:39  

just put my name down for this, pilly available if needed

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 30/11/2011 11:47  

I'll be there if no snow or ice or heavy rain, or strong winds, or thick fog. Who says I'm a fair weather biker. Been out on bike today and it's December tomoro.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 30/11/2011 16:03  

request sent on FB... I will do my best to be there.. what a brilliant idea

Update Reply
Hells @ 01/12/2011 17:26  

link to group page on fb....http://www.facebook.com/groups/247986145255320/ see wots occuring n get updated taa

Update Reply
tazant @ 05/12/2011 18:56  

Pilly def needed, not enough hols left and slots for me to get tests done before xmas!! :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2011 21:56  

Dunno how I forgot to add a link to this, soz Taz. I've just realised I added this event onto the forum and it was already on, lol 'blonde' moment http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2635 Loobylou add your request here, for a lift http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/lifts.asp?e...nt_id=2635

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2011 00:58  

Thanks Sandi, I've sent a message to a friend to see if his back seat is still free. If it's not I'll put a post up later.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2011 08:12  

Pilly seat sorted for me. :-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2011 10:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email