MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Classic Motor Show NEC

Classic Motor Show NEC - Forums [Biker Match] Classic Motor Show NEC - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Classic Motor Show NEC

Part of this show which is in the evens section for 13/14/15 November, is the Classic Motorcycle show. I will be on the NABD stand for the 3 days so if you are there please call in and say hello. Its stand number BC15 in Hall 9 David

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 22:28  

Will do david hope you have a big kettle

Update Reply
JP @ 29/10/2011 08:56  

the kettles no problem being able to plug it in is lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 19:22  

I will definitely be there had Tickets booked months ago on Line but not yet Received them in post yet. Going to see Top Gear Live this time and you need to book it as soon as they go on sale.
Will keep my eyes peeled, Bob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 23:10  

Anybody else going to this

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2011 06:29  

Yep, JP hoping to visit one of the days so I'll pop in and say hello also - if David has the kettle, I'll bring the biccies !

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 07/11/2011 08:35  

A tip I've just been passed is to park your car at Birmingham International Staion next to the NEC, where's it's a fiver all day rather than £8 at the NEC. Bikes park free, of course! Hope to be there on Saturday.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/11/2011 14:23  

tdmer, fancy seeing you on here. lol I will see you Saturday on the Nabd stand where I will be helping to inhance its attraction to the visitors of the show. Don't forget to come and say hello all.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/11/2011 12:45  

Bob if it's been months since you ordered your tickets I'd let them know they aint arrived. To all, here's a link to the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2569

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/11/2011 12:53  

thanks for parking tip wills, may be of use...I would love to do both shows..bike an car one, bike one is in just one hall, cars in 5 I think!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 11/11/2011 09:40  

Yeah ! Tickets arrived Monday but will be going with my son and his Better half in the car.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2011 21:31  

Great show, although to get the best value for money go and see the bikes and the cars.
Managed to link up with tdmer, Cruiser Gal and Minky - a few pics on the events page.

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/11/2011 22:26  

Had a good day at the show meet up with tdmer and a few other mates working there so I got the freebie lol

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2011 19:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email