MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

you can tell winters here

you can tell winters here (2) - Forums [Biker Match] you can tell winters here (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

you can tell winters here

Erm ... yeah XK ... of course!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/10/2011 10:48  

Winter has certainly arrived....Due to circumstances, bikes been out of commision over the past few months, should be picking it up from Manchester in the next couple of weeks-just in time for winter!!

Update Reply
old red @ 23/10/2011 12:58  

your right i have one Shell they are also great for skiing

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/10/2011 23:42  

I had to wear two pairs of gloves yesterday. I want to leave it as long as I can before putting the lining in my jacket, otherwise I won't feel the benefit. It won't be long before the long-johns come out though.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2011 00:25  

Still using my aerated summer gloves, looking outside tomorrow might be change over day.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 25/10/2011 00:08  

...when the farmers start dropping shedloads of shite all over the roads. A dog-owner risks a hefty fine if they don't clean up after their dog, but a farmer is untouchable if he doesn't clear up after his tractor. P'haps they should introduce a new law 'causing death by dangerous dropping' *waits for flak from tractor drivers (like jp)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2011 19:03  

farmers do have to clean up after themselves (i work for highways and planning for local council) they get reported to police and ordered to clean it up or get a big fat fine....and they dont like parting with their money........
they do in my area anyway !!!! u report em !!

Update Reply
Brunette Biker @ 27/10/2011 13:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email