MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

funny stories from this weekends camp.

funny stories from this weekends camp. - Forums [Biker Match] funny stories from this weekends camp. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

funny stories from this weekends camp.

ok guys we all thave them. what was the funniest thing u sure at this weekends camp. laugh about it now but wasnt laughing about it on friday night left my house in nottingham at 3pm less than 80 miles to the camp took us 6 hours. after loosing little feckers air matress near newark and half our stuff hanging off the trike had to stop 2 times to secure it then tim getting kaz on her knees and taking a 40 mile round detour we turned up frozen at just before 9pm.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 13:16  

I have so many Ronnie, but they would be

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/10/2011 20:13  

was nice to see you hun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2011 21:19  

If you wanna know why the cockerel couldn't sleep see my 'funny pics' album

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/10/2011 21:54  

There was me, Marco, Cathy (Suziyamki) and Mandy (Ninja Lou) on the patio, well psst, and talkin bollocks. The subject was pirates (don't ask). I had a picture in my mind of a pirate with a parrott on his shoulder. I meant to ask 'how do you know if a pirate's gay?', but it came out as 'how do you know if a parrot's gay?' Loadsa laughter, and Mandy says,'Yeh, how do you tell a gay parrott?' More laughter, and while we are thinking about it, Marco screeches in parrott-speak, "Show us yer knob! Show us yer knob!" Rofloao does not do it justice! Poor Cathy, still recovering from the Caberet interuption*, had tears streaming down her face, forming a small pool on the floor. Either that, or she had just wet herself! *The caberet; Timeout climbing over chairs at the end of the table in order to get past. Well, he loses his footing, and goes arse over tit into the curtain!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2011 14:53  

Good to meet you also Ronnie The game of darts (fixed) and the antics on the Dance Machine still have me laughing.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 18/10/2011 17:56  

Having looked at the pics on facebook there were way more funny goings on than have been mentioned here!! Dare I ask why one bloke was entirely kit-less???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2011 19:59  

i think he just wanted to dance with me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/10/2011 22:40  

from what i could see bill u was dancing with everyone. he must have had nuts like peanuts it was freezing plus only used one hand to cup it. seen more meat on a chickens lip ewe never the sexy buff men that streak is it :(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 16:42  

Charming XK and i said i would keep your SECRET ??? Mmmmm or shall i.
Note! dont walk over loose things on the floor in flip flops, it hurts.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 19/10/2011 17:03  

What about the one where by the foreigner had to lead the ride back to camp because he was the only one who could see

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/10/2011 18:12  

The nights draw early these days...sunglasses not good!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 18:17  

i know it was cold but was so funny seeing little fecker in her hat 2 jumpers jackt and blanket sat on that sofa ......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 20:28  

Timeout, so it was you who had the mishap with the tarpaulin round the edge of the pub Sat night! Sorry about your misfortune, but it was funny ... no doubt having said that I'll be next to show myself up doing sumat daft at the next do

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/10/2011 22:43  

i got up sunday morning busting for loo and decided to go in my nighty and boots marco neally fell over laughing and so did everyone else sat on the patio

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 23:47  

Cathy - show myself up doing sumat daft
But you did, lass...or can't you remember? And Ronnie, isn't wearing a nighty and boots to bed just a shade kinky?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2011 00:39  

I was worm so really not fussed didn't wear boots pmsl just nighty an socks :p

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2011 08:17  

*faints*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2011 08:28  

Oi! Enough of takin my name in vain! The weeked got off to a flying start....picked up at 12:30 from mine (half hr late) then off to meet Ronnie who offered me coffee but run out of sugar *yuk* so the man mountain was dutifully sent out to acquire some. Trike loaded and set off, no problem.......and then lo n behold...........the fun starts! Trike's luggage starts working loose.....rucksack ends up flailing all over the road........my airbed ended up as roadkill! (hence me sleeping on solid ground n feeling like an 80yr old with arthritic hips since) Pulled over to strap it all back on. Set off again and 20mins later its all heading south again! stopped off again.... and so it went! stop/start stop/start Travelling along quite merrily thinking good thoughts , minding my own, as you do, when Tim pulls out from a junction n tips me on all fours in the middle of the road (ooooo errr Mrs) overbalanced the bike (could think of better ways to get me on me knees pmsl) travelled for hrs n hrs n hrs (no exageration) day turned to night, the sun went down and the stars came out and still we were nowhere near Friskney ....we were lost! Made a few wrong turns along the way (understatement) Tried ringin peeps no answer, stood in the middle of god know's where in the pitch dark! Ooooh headlights! me (doing my best damsel in distress impersonation) jumps out into the road , flags the car down n promptly got directions! woo hoo ! Finally arrived at Friskney at 8pm is (takes 2hrs usually) Time to pitch the tent........in the dark and its cold.....should've pitched 2 tents , only one got put up, coz numpty nuts put the poles down in the long grass n then couldnt find em! Comedy gold it was from leaving mine to eventually arriving at camp but once there chaos mayhem and disorder was restored once more. As I said a fan feckin tastic weekend!

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/10/2011 10:04  

P.S Yes I was well insulated in the cold under all my layers and granny blanket , all that guinness must've thinned my blood n turned me nesh ! But you have to admit, I did look stunning in me hat pmsl

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 20/10/2011 10:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email