MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you feel like an idiot today?

What made you feel like an idiot today? - Forums [Biker Match] What made you feel like an idiot today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you feel like an idiot today?

Not meaning to start another 'What...' thread (reckon I've got the monopoly on this one, anyway), but sometimes you just KNOW you should've stayed in bed........

Off to a good start searching for my keys, which were where they always are, in my pocket..

Edging the bike out into the road I realised I hadn't taken the lock off.
Not a disk-lock, a bloody-big Abus chain through the front spokes! Half an hour slackening the f/mudguard & booting the chain to get it free (it jammed between tyre & guard) Bust the speedo cable in the process :( Couldn't start the bike - idiot had inadvertently moved the kill switch.. And all to pop down to M&P 1/2 mile away, lol

singalong now.. "things.. can only can get better...."

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 10/10/2011 19:36  

Shudda walked, yer lazy ol git!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2011 22:46  

correct, and correct, but the stronger one cancelled the other ;)

edit: Just remembered (idiot memory, sry).. got the 'winter coat' tangled in the helmet's D-rings :( Wouldn't have been a biggie if I could have untangled it without twice the pain. Couldn't expect anything less, really.

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 11/10/2011 01:17  

Just getting up at stupid oclock for work everyday is enough

Update Reply
JP @ 11/10/2011 06:42  

Took a rucksack to pick up some shopping this morning - bought too much to fit in the rucksack :(
Must. Get. Throwovers.. Must. Get. Throwovers.. Must. Get..

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 13/10/2011 12:24  

Still not learnt to walk yet, then?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2011 12:32  

naff off

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 13/10/2011 12:34  

pmsl... oh dear makes my frantic searching for keys, phone, purse look rather logical... only lost 3 handover sheets today and my bible (jobs list) twice... i blame working too hard, kids being too annoying and having too much to do and too little time... how on earth i ever earnt the nickname 'scatty cat' is beyond me :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/10/2011 21:14  

The world Needs stars like us, we make everyone else look intelligent, lol I was going to say 'normal' but dreaded the fallout (and everyone knows 'normal' isn't in BM vocabulary..)

Today's idiotic activity involved wasting half an hour struggling to fit a hidden locknut.. the wrong way around :( Tune in tomorrow when I'll be trying to find reverse gear.

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 15/10/2011 22:09  

J47 please can u come to work with me so I look competent?? Lmao but at least folks like us provide endless entertainment for those fortunate enough to possess a more organized approach to doing stuff lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 16/10/2011 00:53  

..spending a full minute struggling to open a resealable bag before realising I was trying to open the Side..

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 25/10/2011 20:49  

Mistaking a ladies name

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2011 21:08  

Slap from the wife then XK??

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/10/2011 21:10  

She's no lady... (looks over shoulder)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2011 21:47  

After leaving my purse in my drawer last friday at work and on the way home calling at asda for fuel, luckily it's pay at pump only so just drove off without anyone realising I hadn't fueled up! driving to work yesterday morning and forgetting the road was shut so having to go all the way round the roundabout and back on self to go other way, then getting in work and having to walk all the way round the building as I'd forgotten my ID badge and because of that couldn't clock in at the clock machine so should have clocked in at my desk but forgot to do that too. Also forgot my spoon yesterday and my bowl today - but could borrow them so that no biggie! what a week and it's only tuesday!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 25/10/2011 21:47  

Someone

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 25/10/2011 22:00  

chickflick, you too are now an official idiot.. welcome to the club!

Update Reply
Junction47 @ 25/10/2011 22:12  

ahhh thanx J47 holds head up proud to be an elite member of a club

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 25/10/2011 22:17  

Yep another posting already! Forgot alarm was on this morning and opened the door without switching it off - hope none of my neighbours worked nights and then would have forgotten about road closure again but luckily a guy from work was in front and got into the other lane triggered my lack of memory so followed him to work!! I seriously need sleep or a brain!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 26/10/2011 20:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email