MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hi 2 all \\,,/ Thumbs Up

hi 2 all \\,,/  Thumbs Up - Forums [Biker Match] hi 2 all \\,,/  Thumbs Up - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi 2 all \\,,/ Thumbs Up

hi 2 all

my name is lloyd nickname by friends ( monkeyboy).. a name well earned lol..

im 39 into my motorbikes bigtime, love riding working on and watching on tv. me and my friends try and fit in a ride every weekend,just for fun..im prity laid back, and like most things ?

i found bikematch on facebook, and ive always wanted a girlfriend who was into bikes, like myself.... so here i am... ??

Update Reply
MonkeyUk @ 10/10/2011 12:04  

Hi there Lloyd and a great big welcome to Bikermatch.

There`s loads to see and do on the site.........in fact some weekends it`s a case of toss a coin to decide on which event, rally, ride-out or meeting to attend. I`ve been a member for a little over a year now and in that time I`ve attended a fair few events and I`ve even met my beautiful partner, Hazelnut, from the site, who like me is well into her bikes.
Hope you meet someone too mate.

Ride safely,
Steve.

Update Reply
podnil @ 10/10/2011 12:22  

Hi MonkeyUk / Lloyd and welcome to the club Check out the events calendar to see if there's anything happening in your area, or you could organise your own gathering.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2011 12:24  

hi welcome enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/10/2011 13:22  

Welcome waters always warm jump in and enjoy

Update Reply
JP @ 10/10/2011 13:51  

Hi there Lloyd/Monkeyboy, welcome to BM - this is a really friendly site and I have met some amazing mates through it. There's loadsa events, so enjoy!!!!!! Maybe bump into you at some point or catch you in chat. All the best, stay safe and happy

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/10/2011 14:33  

Hi there MonkeyBoy (love it)

Hope your enjoying BM (basically mental) jump in with your boots and and get yourself to the first meet that you can :)

Any questions or queries (o er mrs) just Prod a Mod , you can find a list of them under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

Mind as well that is now newbie tradition to buy me a mint choc chip ice cream on our first meet wahoooooo

BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/10/2011 15:38  

ive defo found the right place, all the girl's look mental
in there profile pictures, heheh
hum? ice cream for free, goto be a forum law. trying it on, with a newb! on first post.. lol agreed if we are ever at the same meet!...

big thank you, TOOOOO you for your replys, i'll look into the events, im a all year round rider, and i aint got a arse to get numb, on the bike, so distance aint a prob... lol

ahhhhh! pizza man at the door

Thank you again all , \,,/ \,,/ \,,/

Update Reply
MonkeyUk @ 10/10/2011 19:55  

eyup Monkey, welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time As has been said, check out the events & see what you can get along to - we've actually got a camping weekend coming up @ Friskney near Boston this weekend if you're up for it PS don't eat the crayons!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/10/2011 19:58  

HI & welcome to BM ENJOY

Update Reply
bkr @ 11/10/2011 08:22  

all the girl's look mental Let's see... Sandi the Viking Kay in a basque Bobbie doing her grizzly bear impression BJ playing at 'sandcastles' and a late entry from Stella,smashed as usual Gotta say, monkey, spot on!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2011 08:58  

HELLO MONKEYBOY. HOPE YOU ENJOY (THAT RHYMES, I'M A POET :-) )

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 11/10/2011 15:32  

Hello All - I'm not sure who's saying hi to who but thought I may as well join in ! It must be so easy to spot us new ones .......

Update Reply
optimisticgirl @ 11/10/2011 18:33  

HI Optimisticgirl,

Welcome to the madhouse world of BM Dive in & Enjoy.

Update Reply
bkr @ 11/10/2011 18:49  

Hello and Welcome to you both

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2011 21:13  

Not so easy to spot u, optimisticgirl - no piccy! But Welcome anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2011 22:50  

massive thank you 2 all the new replys...can i add to my statment,i  think all the fella's, aint that far behind the girls..cant wait for my first meet up.. gonna be fun fun fun !!!
i'll remember to brings my sweets ?

and hello to optimisticgirl \,,/ \,,/

Update Reply
MonkeyUk @ 13/10/2011 13:30  

Update Reply
MonkeyUk @ 13/10/2011 13:32  

Warm welcome to BM can see you will fit in here just fine n dandy
Keep eyes pealed on the forums/events so not to miss out on all the fun ride outs and get togethers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2011 04:41  

Hi Monkey, a bit late but welcome to the site, have fun mate!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 18/10/2011 10:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email