MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Help!! Flat or bedsit required urgently in Liverpool!!

Help!! Flat or bedsit required urgently in Liverpool!! - Forums [Biker Match] Help!! Flat or bedsit required urgently in Liverpool!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Help!! Flat or bedsit required urgently in Liverpool!!

Hey peeps me again.... Its costing 60 quid a night to stay at hospital so thought me and mum would try to rent a furnished flat, bedsit, room, caravan in the L14 postcode area of Liverpool as dad going to be in hospital for several months........... Anyone know of anywhere????????? P.S. Can only get on comp at local library so if anyone knows of anything please pm me and will give ya my mobile number......... Thanks xx

Update Reply
wenders @ 04/10/2011 10:22  

If it's any help you could go online and try holiday cottages around that area, as it's the end of season they will be gagging for the cottage to have someone in them at very good prices. I know this as I'm in the game!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2011 11:49  

Hi Wenders , I have a spare room at mine in Birkenhead that your welcome to use in the short term till you find somewhere! 2minutes work from a mersey rail station
Ian

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 04/10/2011 11:55  

Nice one Ian. It's stuff like that wot makes this site a good place to be.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 04/10/2011 17:17  

Indeed it is, nice one Ian. Hope things are going well Wenders, thinking of you hun x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2011 18:41  

Bumping up as it had slipped to page 2,

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/10/2011 05:19  

Hi Wenders, Thinking a lot about you n your Mum. The difficulties, worry n stress that you are under regarding your precious Dad whilst he is in hospital... I have tonights Liverpool Echo and I am looking at the accommodation to let section. So if I can be of any help please don't hesitate to give me a shout and I will send you some of the details and phone numbers. Blessings x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2011 19:12  

Hey peeps, Big Thank you to you all.
Dad getting better so mum and me going to travel everyday now, thanks again xxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/10/2011 11:28  

thinking of you and your woes m8, keep your chin up

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 10/10/2011 10:38  

I hope things keep improving huni xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/10/2011 21:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email