MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Good people big thanks

Good people big thanks - Forums [Biker Match] Good people big thanks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Good people big thanks

a huge hug and thanks to nel and croc i enjoyed meeting you both and getting drunk with you lol (and your friend croc who helped and made sure I got back to my tent.) Otherwise it would have been the muddy field lol nel so lovely to meet you and for you to meet me when I arrived and let me put me tent up by yours and your friends. Anyway wanted to say thank you again Hope I didnt mis behave tooooooooooooo much lol Biker match I think facilitates friendships and having fun which is definately a good thing

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 13:53  

Good weekend all round then me thinks.

Update Reply
Di @ 17/06/2007 15:00  

...wondered how those of you going to Farmyard this weekend got on with the weather............I was wet and cold a few weeks back at the Welsh MC Show as it p***d down most of the weekend. Plenty of booze and bands and special company made up for it though but would have been icing on cake if sun shone and was warmer and we could have gone for more rideouts without getting soaked to the skin lol!!! Glad all had fun and you met up for some laughs and communal drinking - thats what its all about. Wasnt at Farmyard this year but hope to catch up with a few of you at some of the others.............as I expected though, a really good bunch of ppl!! Take care, glad you all well and had a good time, despite the rain!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2007 15:22  

glad u enjoyed it ew im just sad i couldnt make it normally a regular fixture for me

Update Reply
gsrider @ 17/06/2007 16:21  

Glad you had a good time earth xx

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 17/06/2007 20:43  

cool hun glad u had a fab time

Update Reply
RC @ 17/06/2007 20:59  

yes i did just my usual got drunk laughed a lot fell over in the mud (well not much of that really) met some lovely people rc wish you had all been there need to pullmy horns in a bit now lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 22:03  

dont worry hun im sure we will meet up soon

god help ya lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 18/06/2007 05:59  

hey all yeh im back for a moment just to say ill second what EW said it was so lovely to meet you and nel - its a shame we lost you but you said one of my mates got you back safe - go on give me a clue - no-one said out - and I went looking for you after got nel back to her tent no wonder I couldnt find ya lol ended up talking to some strange Jocks lol was a great weekend and hope to meet you and nel again and many others off this site were you at the Welsh at Builth Sandy - so was I it was a wet weekend that one. Hi to all - know Ive not been on, but hope you all ok and hope to catch you soon

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 18/06/2007 09:12  

welcome bk issy

Update Reply
RC @ 18/06/2007 11:24  

lol issy ahh confusion is clearing now about who you are because i had you as croc anyway, yer mate tall ish one laughed a lot had something on his leg to do with his daughters bike... well he found me and made sure i got back safe and left me to sleep it off lol... nice bloke in the morning i was abit worse for wear myself but coffee two nurofen and a stop for breakfast at a diner on the way back sorted me out lol. Mud is comfortable to sleep on whatever anyone says lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 18/06/2007 12:12  

ah geordie - who back in winchester as we speak I agree with you - hope you make it to RnB - be great to see you again

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 19/06/2007 04:42  

Glad you had a good time earthwind and i realise what i missed seen a few picks what a mate posted on another site and it looks like everone made the best of it all glad you got home safe and well , hope to see you again soon xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 19/06/2007 05:04  

well if i can i will, and i will try and stay upright this tie but cant agurentee anything (my age wont let me lmao) ahh winchester by the cathedral. Thanks Issy for helping me sort out more beer lmao I even had enough cash left in my purse for coffee and some sweet orangy drink the next morning. Im glad to see you still here graham and am gonna try and get up to squires cafe, ogb said something about the 23rd which is this next weekend but i desperaretly have to get some money in myself lol but yer knowpetrol in the bike is cheaper and i i ride slower it uses less lol. I have a tin full of pennies somewhere lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/06/2007 08:38  

Hi All and yes Issy , I was at the MCN event at Builith - coldest and wettest weekend ever lol!!! Fun and alcohol dulled the senses and we still made the most of it although I suspect attendance lower as a result sadly!! Had a freezing cold wet ride home and the weather did stop us going on rideouts quite so much which was a shame but hey, thats British summertime for you!!! Hopefully, we will see some warmth and sunshine soon for the remaining ones this year. Catch up with some of then with a bit of luck!! TC all Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2007 07:55  

Yes sandy i have been on runs where i got totally and uttely soaked through in ther morning but by the afternoon the sun was cracking the flags and got all dried out and was too hot ... its crazy isnt it lol but all adds to the variety of life.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/06/2007 08:12  

Hi EW & Issy Thank you for this post I have only just seen it but I had a fantastic time never got wet at all , well only little shower Sat on ride to Abbey ruins up the road , but then I drove up there hahaha!!!! I enjoyed the drinking and the dancing with you 's and hope to see you at the RnB but need to sort me cash out first You were great company EW, Issy & your friends really looking forward to the next time

Update Reply
Mazza @ 21/06/2007 09:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email