MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

No Paypal account, or don't want one?

No Paypal account, or don't want one? - Forums [Biker Match] No Paypal account, or don't want one? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

No Paypal account, or don't want one?

Due to a massive increase in demand for subscriptions since yesterday's changes, I have received many emails from members who do not have Paypal accounts (and do not want one for some reason). Therefore, I have added 2 new payment options. If you wish to subscribe, but do not have a Paypal account, the please click on the following link for alternative payment methods... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/payment/...yments.asp Thanks for all the support. ~Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/06/2007 08:53  

thanx for that i will pay £5 in tomorow i no its only 99p but the other rest is to help with anything extra or to go into the tea fund lol im sure u need that lol cheers for the good site simon

Update Reply
simon_zxr @ 18/06/2007 10:57  

No probs Si. Remember tho that you need to pay for a 6 month or 12 month subscription if using the alternative methods of payment (Due to the admin costs involved, having to manually upgrade account and checking bank statements etc). Cheers again, hope u stick around

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 11:07  

I forgot to mention (I've updated the page now though) that... You must ensure your REAL NAME is correct in your account, and is in FULL! You must ask your bank to include your USERNAME when sending the payment (If using online banking, you can enter your username in the "customer reference" or similar field). Incorrect payments that don't follow the guidelines (i.e Are not for 6 or 12 month subscriptions) will be returned where possible and your account will not be upgraded. You MUST email me when youve sent a payment, and not contact me a week later complaining that i've not used my crystal ball to know youve sent a payment Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 11:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email