MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Half Baked Pizza on the BBC!!

Half Baked Pizza on the BBC!! - Forums [Biker Match] Half Baked Pizza on the BBC!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Half Baked Pizza on the BBC!!

Dear BMers, Team Half Baked Pizza will be on BBC Look North on Friday September 9th at 6.30 pm! For people that live in the 'wrong' part of the country it wil also go online if you're interested. We had a great days testing riding across the Peak in some shocking rain and then a great day filming when the rain miraculously stopped while we were filming. I hope they caught the sound from the just out-of-shot crash - a great start. Half Baked Pizza are three guys riding pizza delivery bikes across the Sahara at rally pace for charity, with a 300 quid Frontera as 'support'

Update Reply
Half Baked Henry @ 08/09/2011 09:35  

Excellent mate, please post a link when it's online because most bmers are at our rally all weekend

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2011 09:50  

Hey all that practice riding in all that hammering peak district rain will prove invaluable in the sahara I'm sure! What a brilliant whacky idea! Will look out for the look north slot online What charity are you supporting? Good Luck!!!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/09/2011 09:55  

Cheers we're supporting 'Practical Action' who 'challenge poverty through technology'. Simple tech like clay ovens for saving firewood in desert area etc. My next big trip is for Riders for Health but I don't set off on that until next August (125,000 miles on a Triumph/Metisse self-built mongrel bike)

Update Reply
Half Baked Henry @ 08/09/2011 11:14  

Lol brings a whole new meaning to 'touring'! Wow.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2011 11:22  

You're in Halesowen!! We rode there on Tuesday to visit Feridax, they kitted us out with some great kit, Sidi boots, Shoei lids and Spada adventure suits. We even hit 60mph on the way over which is fatser than we thought they'd go. Now we've derestricted them those things are more tiny bike than scooter!

Update Reply
Half Baked Henry @ 08/09/2011 11:37  

The beeb rescheduled it!! Grrr....

I'll let you know when it goes out!

Update Reply
Half Baked Henry @ 10/09/2011 09:30  

Thanks for the update Henry

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/09/2011 09:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email