MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

delete account

delete account (2) - Forums [Biker Match] delete account (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

delete account

text isn't a big deal really - photos, videos, music etc is a problem as the data is huge. Think how small a word document is until you add photos to it. I see where your coming from with the sent items thing. I suppose I could make it so that you can hide the items youve sent but it might lead to confusion.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 08:47  

PML @ confusion, who for? I'm confused

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/06/2007 09:08  

Hey matt how you doing - like youve not got enough with settling in aswell as deleting profiles - like you say people should help themselves - youve got loads of information if you look.

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 18/06/2007 09:21  

lots happen behind the scenes though mate, things you wouldn't believe. Like people being harassed and threatened with death threats by the partners of someone they met etc. I know of one case being reported to the police, but I never got asked for info so dont know what happened there. People are banned regularly, and forum posts deleted etc. Thats why its good now people have to subscribe to post - filters the d*** ***ds out

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 10:43  

I have just been scanning through this thread and I know how you feel Matt. I have been a system operator for a bulitin board back in the days when the world was in black and white and the internet was for geeks. Now I am a system administrator for a larche finacial organisation where even the backups have backups. The help is out there, but sometimes when you create help files what may seem logical to you is a mad womans knotting to someone else. It ain't easy running a site like this especaly where there is a membership fee involved because peple expect somthing for their money. but to do it and hold dowm a full time job is somthing else. Well done Matt

Update Reply
Phil @ 18/06/2007 16:56  

Cheers mate. Its all good tho, cos im a bit of a workaholic and i hate to be doing nothing. If i was to give up my job and just tinker on here all day id tear my hair out lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 16:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email