MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Apology

Apology - Forums [Biker Match] Apology - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Apology

i would like to extend my sincerest apologies to all those i may have offended with the use of very loud capital letters in my topic regarding matthew street music festival in liverpool this weekend. i am hoping that the total lack of any capitals in this posting will demonstrate the depth of my regret at such behaviour?? if anyone is thinking of going to said festival, i am hoping to be there on bank holiday monday so maybe we could arrange a meeting place? i promise not to shout (unless i get over excited and/or tipsy - best bring your ear plugs then!!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2011 15:32  

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2011 13:26  

Hi Mandy didn't realise that was on this weekend, I shall have to see who's on, it's ususlly a good event.

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 26/08/2011 13:40  

http://www.mathewstreetfestival.org/wp-content/uploads/...tings1.pdf line up, Amsterdam playing sunday 13.30. great band!

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 26/08/2011 14:06  

bugger - cant go til monday!!!!! xx (maybe i can work on that though!) what stuff do they do bobby?? you about?? if you fancy it ian, give me a shout. THANKS GRAHAM - YOU KNOW I WILL!!!! - and if you want to vsit liverpool, let me know! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2011 14:21  

am sorry to say i shall missing it, might ride back for monday have to see how i feel! rather than tell you what they are like, listen to this and also checkout their "does this train stop on merseyside"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_huZAF1y0

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 26/08/2011 14:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email