MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Suzuki VZ Maruader 800 engine wanted

Suzuki VZ Maruader 800 engine wanted - Forums [Biker Match] Suzuki VZ Maruader 800 engine wanted - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Suzuki VZ Maruader 800 engine wanted

A freind of a freind has blown her Suzuki VZ Maruader 800 engine!! If any-one has one knocking about in their shed, attic, understairs cupboard or elsewhere, if you could drop me a PM I'll put you in touch with her .. Thanks in advance boys n girls ..

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 24/08/2011 19:42  

Whilst making enquires, I've been told that the Kawasaki VN800 has the same INTERNALS as the Suzuki VZ ??? Perhaps some-one more knowledgeble than me on Jap stuff could confirm or deny this ???

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 24/08/2011 20:12  

Quite possibly, I know kawaski and Suzuki worked together for a few years. The engines in their motocross bike were the same. A mate ordered bits for a Suzuki rmz 250 and the bits came from dealer with Kawasaki labels and part numbers on.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 21:53  

Nice one J1m, thanks .. and thanks for the couple of PM's that also seem to confirm this. I've passed on the info .. .. .. in the meantime, should anyone find a VZ engine kicking around, it would still be the quicker an easier option of stripping an rebuilding two engines.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 25/08/2011 13:35  

All sorted

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 28/09/2011 13:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email