MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what is dis apointtment to you

what is dis apointtment to you - Forums [Biker Match] what is dis apointtment to you - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what is dis apointtment to you

I tell you mine, I was supposed to be at Cadwell park on a track day today, due to work I had to postpone until sept. I get a text at midday telling me Keith Flint(Prodigy) is having a track day today. i don't get disappointed that often, but today is one of them. I'm so gutted it hurts. I would love to have had a tear up with him!. GGGrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 18:24  

terrible spelling on my headline, was supposed to say 'What is your biggest disappointment'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 18:31  

I was there dave, even had a chat n photo with keith, and what a great bloke he is, oh yeah he also binned it!!but that didn't dissapoint me nor him come to think of it!

Update Reply
ayjay @ 16/08/2011 19:05  

haha i did track time with him at brands on gixer day years ago - he is lovely bloke!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 19:22  

shut up , Grrrr just shut up. If you knew my circumstances you'd be pig sick. I ended up cutting some buggers hedge, the only good thing is I earnt a days wage. i really want to go out and give my bike the beans but know that is not good.Only kidding...no i'm not...Ggggrrrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 19:29  

maybe there will be someone even better next time (Kevin Schwant was at the gixer day i was at too!! lol)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 19:42  

i've a ltd print of him on my wall, you'll be telling me you slept with rossi next

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:16  

nooooo - i'm a woman!!!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:19  

meaning he bats for the other side. I've never heard that before

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 21:33  

really!!!! youre joking?? havent you seen his special paddock friend??? xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2011 22:15  

Mi new hair piece, if i turn it to the side it makes me look like Hitler..........I'll get you Butler. and thats mi impression of Blakey from on the busses.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2011 00:05  

I've met Keith Flint twice in the past, both at track days. Great guy, always seems happy to chat to us plebs.

Good to hear he's still doing them (unlike me ahem).

Ain't he tiny!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/08/2011 19:19  

LOL... Perked me right up

Disappointment is my middle name :-) trick is never to get ur hopes up about anything.... Except what u know is happening... Like me going to Leeds festival a wk on Friday with my best mate Sie, daughter and partner in crime on my profile pic-my kid brother... Unless sat nav turns into sackoshite and gets me lost, or my car breaks down or work decide to pull me off nights next week...

Only disappointments I usually have are linked to blokes lmao...

Update Reply
mizzi @ 17/08/2011 20:05  

dissapointment. hmmm... Loosing trust in someone thats true dissapointment. everything else is either somthing you own or somthing you want to do.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 18/08/2011 12:44  

Is this a bad speeling thred then

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 18/08/2011 17:45  

no i havet posted

Update Reply
kaycat @ 18/08/2011 17:48  

love looking at your bits kaykat. love to see more. mmmm. wish i was an interpreter

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2011 19:55  

disappointment is sad and i agree its losing trust and realising there's nothing you can do, cant turn the clock back whats there is there and sometimes wishing that it would be better to be oblivious/

Realising that someone is telling you things because they think its what u want to hear even though you never even thought about it before they said it (

ah well as ogri says stuff everything at least i have my bike and if you dont try u never know lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/08/2011 23:31  

Disappointment is finding out that you thought you knew someone then finding out they are nothing like you thought!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/08/2011 08:34  

@ Wenders .. got that T shirt but ...... insert cliche of choice
How spooky but the Eagles song heartbreak tonight is on Planet Rock as I type

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 22/08/2011 18:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email