MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

12 men Wanted for Xmas Calendar

12 men Wanted for Xmas Calendar  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] 12 men Wanted for Xmas Calendar  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

12 men Wanted for Xmas Calendar

Ok, let's get this organised. If anyone can arrange the printing of the calendar please step forward. If you're willing to pose please PM me. We need 12 male and 12 female models. The studio is in Peterborough but can arrange individual shoots around events and not bother with the studio if beed be. If shooting in the studio it is possible to bring a bike in also. Would be ideal to get everyone in the studio at the same time as I can only blag the use of it so many times without paying the rental cost. Right, who's in?

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 28/04/2012 03:04  

I know Bj had a lot in place for this last year but due to other events ran out of time I know she had spoken to printers and other people and was going to pick it up this year

Update Reply
JP @ 28/04/2012 08:17  

had it all sorted
but bj had already got it sorted

Update Reply
kaycat @ 28/04/2012 08:19  

I'm still up for getting me kit off for charity!!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 28/04/2012 08:45  

i've popped down the shops and bought a chest wig,superglue(to repair dragon and sheep),so i'm ready to do the pouty thing....a little to the left,eh

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/04/2012 09:53  

Er...Simon, why 12 FEMALES? The title states 12 MEN wanted I answered that one myself, Simon, when I read the previous page. I missed it before. As you were LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2012 10:55  

Is this still a charity calender ?

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2012 18:49  

The original idea was for 12 guys only and to make it a charity calendar for prostrate cancer, for which you need Cancer Research Support and thumbs up before you can go ahead. The biggest outlay is for printing unless you know a man who can :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/04/2012 19:39  

im good with a camera....

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 29/04/2012 19:40  

Think this should be done at events and pics not done to order so just normal pics that turn out really good

Update Reply
JP @ 29/04/2012 20:21  

Normal pics of semi-naked men at an event? I'm obviously going to the wrong events lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 09:20  

Only fare they do one for the lads to me thinks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2012 09:43  

Not trying to be a party pooper, but to produce a calendar for charity is not just about taking the pics. Printing and advertising costs money, you also need liability insurance if you are setting up specific shoots. To make folk realise its for charity you need to get the charities permission and consent to use their logo to prove its legitimacy. Some charities will not endorse anything deemed rude. The original idea was for 12 guys to dress up in a daft way and have their pic taken next to their bike in aid of prostrate cancer, pretty sure nakedness or semi nakedness was never mentioned lol

You then need to persuade shops to sell them :)

Hard work and lots of complications, so good luck lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/04/2012 10:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email