MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

calender

calender  - Forums [Biker Match] calender  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

calender

think us girls need a calender of all the handsome chaps on bm
so we can perv i meen keep a chek on the dates on bm

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/08/2011 22:41  

I thought this was about the events calendar lol Kay, as you're dating you will have to nominate your fella eh? Once it's sorted it could be sold and proceeds go to charity?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2011 22:44  

that sound like a good ider sandy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/08/2011 22:47  

Or you could just go and play cock shot roullett on CamZap .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2011 22:49  

????????? kam

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/08/2011 22:50  

Pardon?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2011 22:50  

You have never heard of camzap ?? call yourself perves ... I don't know .. back in my day .. during the war .......no respect ,,snap out of it is what you did .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2011 22:54  

I haven't called meself a perv! Well not for some years anyway lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2011 23:13  

no that was me lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/08/2011 23:21  

Its defo a fantastic idea!!! All the boys strutting there stuff and all us girls benefitting from a lovely calander on our walls, and all proceeds to a charity!!! Should start a thread with the names of the male victims ( hmmmm did i say victims....oops meant male models lol) Oooooo perhaps us girlies could vote for the top 12 hehehehehehehe......Oh go on please please lol

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/08/2011 23:36  

Ladies! get nominating, men! get ready lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2011 23:45  

BJ has dicussed this a couple of times before (not in threads that i know of) and it would appear to be a go for doing one as there seems to be the right amount of interest and the right peeps on board to make this happen (printers etc)not sure about the timescaling etc but it seems to be a goer at some point. You do however have to consider that nominating someone does not necesserally mean they will be willing to pose lol I think BJs original idea was for a "calendar girls" type of thing to promote awareness of testicular cancer (using blokes instead of girls obviously lo)l

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 12/08/2011 00:15  

Fantastic idea, when does the voting/nominations start ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2011 12:08  

You nominating yourself Stroggy... ??

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 12/08/2011 13:32  

LOL @ 'calendar girls' I don't think the men need to be totally nude, well not for my taste anyway lol, and defined muscles don't do anything for me either. I think a nice smile is a winner, but that's just MHO. I nominate the following 12 men for the B M Calendar. I did a search of men 18-80 with profile photo. I have never met any of these men or even corresponded with them, they are just random choices. 6ftMark irish_marc bullet xtruss LilMonkeyThe3rd Dave-The_Blade madmas1 (lovely smile, lovely tattoo) spark68UK nikon67 (another nice smile) MG 363 Stunthaze ZZR_Geoff (lovely eyes) (Who do you noiminate?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2011 13:53  

Yeah... ok Sandi.... a purely random choice i suppose..... I think BJ's idea was that they wouldn't be nude but just partially clothed with certain bits covered by their bikes. ( and i think Matt should be in it... he is the Boss after all....... )

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 12/08/2011 15:16  

Can i keep my hat on???

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 12/08/2011 16:16  

Lol, I think this is a great idea, I'm sure any charity would be thankful for the funds. I'm game for helping out however I can, model, photographer or sandwich maker ;p I'm sure it'd be a good laugh, especially if you get every volunteer together for a day ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 12/08/2011 16:54  

Well i think we should start with the 20 most popular guys, for obvious reasons as they are the most popular!!!! And people can nominate whoever they want that arent on the most popular, then a way of voting for our faves out of them all!!!
I want to help please, hmmmmm lol

Update Reply
wenders @ 12/08/2011 19:43  

Say ten is a must if that's his photio ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2011 20:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email