MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Girl Torque Track day Donington

Girl Torque Track day Donington - Forums [Biker Match] Girl Torque Track day Donington - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Girl Torque Track day Donington

For all the laydees interested in doing a trackday without the testosterone of blokies : To celebrate the launch of the Girl Torque website we're running an exclusive My Suzuki trackday at Donington Park on 14th September 2011. No matter how experienced you are or what bike you ride, the Girl Torque trackday event is designed to let you experience track riding for yourself. http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/my-suzuki/girl-torque/trackday/

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/08/2011 17:50  

If anyone on Biker Match does this track day please get your mates to take photos of you, let me know and I'll add the event to the calendar so photos can be added to it for other members to see. Some more info The ticket price of £105.00 includes a full day of 20-minute sessions of circuit riding, rotated in three different ability groups. Lunch and refreshments are also provided as well as a free Suzuki Girl Torque t-shirt and goodie bag for every rider. You can ride the famous Foggy Esses and Craner Curves, as well as plenty of action off the track, including meeting the Relentless Suzuki by TAS race team. Why not bring along your non-riding friends and family at no extra cost to meet the top class racers and female biking celebrities, and while they’re at it they can have a chat with the friendly GetOn team and even take a free demonstration ride. Sounds like a brill day Thanks Stella

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/08/2011 00:27  

HFG is Mavis going then ?????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/08/2011 09:28  

Wayhey at last something for the girls!! Would love to but dont know if Flossy could cope.....hmmmmm anyone up for lending me a R1, hiyabusa, Ducati??????? I would be veryyyyyyyyyy careful with it lol!!!!! May just have to take poor old Flossy just so can say i did it!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/08/2011 10:43  

lol @ wenders - go for it. I'm sure Flossy will be fine Jackie...errr.....I doubt Mavis would be able to cope somehow

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/08/2011 18:07  

oh, Spesh has just told me I can have a loan of the beast...he'll even come & be my brolly dolly

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/08/2011 22:25  

oooo is he going to wear lycra again !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2011 09:01  

Not a bad price for a track day at Donington either!

Can I go Stells? I've got a reasonable pair of boobies, does this qualify me?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/08/2011 12:54  

Geoff think you would have to wear a wig and hgh heels as well !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/08/2011 14:17  

you should be OK Wends - and Hayabusa is prob not the best bike to take to Donington - its not that fast a track I used to have loads of fun round there on my FZR400 and even a TZR125 :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 16:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email