MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Who wants 2 VIP tickets to Bulldog Bash free?

Who wants 2 VIP tickets to Bulldog Bash free? - Forums [Biker Match] Who wants 2 VIP tickets to Bulldog Bash free? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Who wants 2 VIP tickets to Bulldog Bash free?

Its last minute notice I know but thought I would give you guys and girls a chance to win these tickets too.

Its a free to enter competition on out radio station, starts 9pm tonight (UK time).

All you need to do is register your name and mobile number at win@totalbikerfm.com and then listen to the show tonight.

I will be phoning one person every 10 minutes until someone wins. You have to crack the safe. The number will be between 01-99, if you guess right when I call you win the tickets, if not I give a clue of either higher or lower.

Should be fun. Tune in to the show at www.totalbikerfm.com

Good luck to you all.

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 07/08/2011 12:21  

This is going on right now. Ian Taylor just had a guess live on air too. Unfortunately he didnt win but did give BM a shout!!

Still time to get a go.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 07/08/2011 21:56  

Cheers Mucka... I didn't even realize I was on live. I was listen to the show (live I thought) however the iphone app was a few minutes behind.... what a knob.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 18:57  

Yea its all live mate, as we stream to a server you get the feed about a minute later! Yea you did sound a bit funny!

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 09/08/2011 12:47  

Who won, anyone on B M?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/08/2011 21:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email