MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Sunday 7th

Squires Sunday 7th (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Sunday 7th (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Sunday 7th

Oh, go on then!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 23:18  

Yay!

No putting me on an ant hill or a cow pat though!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/08/2011 23:21  

there you go Dave all is not lost looks like you are on tent duties.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2011 23:23  

See you all tomorrow

Update Reply
lisaj @ 06/08/2011 23:29  

Hi all, I should be there about lunchtime. Need to get my ticket for the Rock n Bike show next weekend

Update Reply
Phil blade @ 07/08/2011 07:30  

Morning all see you there

Update Reply
bbbent @ 07/08/2011 09:01  

Ok see you down there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 09:08  

We will be there about 2pm just got up x HB

Update Reply
honda baby @ 07/08/2011 12:07  

have a great day everyone :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 07/08/2011 12:14  

Just heard there's been a bad accident to the west side of Squires and you can only get in from the east (Sherburn side).

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/08/2011 12:56  

Any more news on the accident?
I heard it was an Aprillia 125 on the bend at the South Milford turn off... rider airlifted to hospital.. Hope all's ok. Ride safe everyone xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/08/2011 15:51  

Hi all, the photos from today are on the site now. @Karey, Yes the road in was closed for hours sounds bad by all accounts. It was a 20 strong gathering and great to see new and old. Shame you could not make it Kaz. See you all at Squires next week at rock and bike. yorky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 19:26  

Ooooh Kaz.....just rode past the accident spot and it must have been awful........big area of burnt roadside and road was closed for ages. A sad day for someone :<<<

BUT... a great afternoon for BM ers :>> Lovely to see so many there.(missed you,tho, Kaz) Great to meet up with the Borwickers again and new and old faces...well done to feebeefoo for braving her first meet...and planning to come back for more another time
Special hugs to Tim for his surprise visit.....yep, he DID buy the big blue bike ....yippee!!!!

See you all next week

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2011 22:00  

Alice, I don't know how bad it was but the burnt area was not the crash site as I was redirected there by the police. My feeling is that it was on the bend at the Squires side of the small bridge.

On the up side, yes it was good to see faces OLD & NEW, I wouldn't say which were which.

Roll on next week.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 22:05  

This is the guy that had the accident today..he is from Harrogate and is going to be ok. The article says it happened yesterday thats because it goes on the internet before going to press in the morning. http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9182459.Biker_injured_a...orks_cafe/

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/08/2011 22:09  

Thanks Kaz. Nice to know it wasn't fatal. Just goes to show you can't trust Corsa driving women in their 50's !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/08/2011 22:12  

I noticed there were markings on the road near Whitecote Lane, the turn off to South Milford.

Good to know he's going to be ok

Update Reply
lisaj @ 07/08/2011 22:18  

lol @ Alice..now now...don't be judgemental .. you can be mental tho..that's allowed On a serious note glad it wasn't a fatal and my thoughts and well wishes go to all those involved, apparently the lady driver was very shaken and upset. It's a bad bend, as are most of them round there... Ride/drive safe everyone. Well it looks like you had a great day ... The photos are brill. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all at the Rock n Bike.. not long now.. boy am I ready for a good old pish up! hahahah

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/08/2011 22:21  

Yes Alice it was a great Idea of yours well done see you all next week. yorky

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 22:22  

Just reminds us all how vulnerable we are, and rightly so. You can't live your life scared of getting knocked off, but it doesn't hurt to be reminded now and again of the dangers involved in this obsession of ours.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2011 22:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email