MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

suzuki bking

suzuki bking - Forums [Biker Match] suzuki bking - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

suzuki bking

anyone give me there thoughts on the new suzuki bking thinking about buying one just got my tickets for the moto gp buzzing

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 12/06/2007 18:03  

tell me more gs not heard

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/06/2007 18:19  

http://www.robinsonsfoundry.co.uk/suzuki/new.php/bking_..._king.html# click on 'click for larger image' to see the B King Altho I'm not into sports/super sports bike this one is a looker

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2007 18:20  

Not really keen on it myself. Don't like "trumpets" for exhaust cans. Also think it looks a bit cumbersome and not very comfy.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 12/06/2007 19:13  

This site gives a better view of the bike, click on 'pictures' at top of the page http://www.suzukibking.co.uk

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2007 19:27  

see ya changes ya name mox? cool hun suits ya xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 12/06/2007 19:27  

Nope, sorry Kwak, still not convinced hunny. It's still ugly!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 12/06/2007 19:29  

That's ok, Moxey you're entitled to not like it, OGB asked folk for their opinons. I dint post the second link to try and convince ya lol I just thought it gave a better view of it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2007 19:38  

I know Kwak

Front end looks okay I guess (a bit like the Kwak Zed Thou) but it's just those end cans that put me off. For some reason Suzuki seem to have started putting "trumpet" exhausts on their bikes this year, even the new Gixers.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 12/06/2007 19:42  

Hi. Saw the bking being ridden on the front in Douglas last week. Nice looking bike but the exhausts were rather large!! John Reynolds (I think it was him) made it look quite agile to ride. Sounded beautiful as well. I liked it and I normally like fared bikes!

Update Reply
babbsy @ 12/06/2007 19:55  

thought you said that your 1000 was the best ever bike grief men are so fickle lmao I wouldnt mint the new tiger mind or a bmw

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/06/2007 21:41  

that post was to ogb by the way not you babbsy (clearly as u a girl lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/06/2007 21:42  

just had a peek at the bike looked at the pic rather than the vid, its not bad but i think the lights at the front look like a helemt strapped to the front and the visors pulled down, (refering to pic 10 ere) is it a one person bike or does the pillion sit six feet higher than the front person? is this so they can sat nav the road to the driver. exhausts are wierd but think over time wud get used to them an perhaps look better in the flesh so to speak

Update Reply
storm @ 13/06/2007 08:49  

Sorry Gixer It looks awfull, really ugly. Anyway you would look a bit daft cruisin at 60 on that wouldnt you.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 13/06/2007 09:35  

i know what you mean about the exhausts they look pig ugly they can be replaced though i cant see me getting rid of the gixer too much money in it besides its my baby will see what a test ride throws up

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 13/06/2007 14:11  

In a word.....MINGING.

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 14/06/2007 14:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email