MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Bandit owners

Bandit owners - Forums [Biker Match] Bandit owners - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Bandit owners

Ey up, i dont suppose anyone has a luggage rack they are looking to get rid of ?? have the 1200s (01) and am looking for a rack for it. If anyone has one or knows of one knocking about, could you let me know please, will make the rest of the rally season a lot more comfortable for my back, not so much to carry. Cheers !

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 11/06/2007 13:14  

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150130106577&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:UK:11

That one on ebay dunno if it helps any

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 11/06/2007 13:18  

Ta muchly, had a look at that one but it has 6 days to go on it, am too impatient and want it yesterday! Will also have to go have a look at me bike, the angles of the holes on the fixing arms doesnt look right and i am still in slob mode and cant be bothered to get changed yet to go outside !

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 11/06/2007 13:30  

Been and had a look, would not fit my machine that rack, mores the pity.

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 11/06/2007 13:42  

Darn shame, ill keep on the look out got a few biker mates at abbey they might know someone, i apparently get a discount with some bike shop in sheff cos he's my osteopath's best mate lol weird but hey ho discount always works so if u dont have any luck on here ill give him a call :)

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 11/06/2007 13:47  

whats happened to ya head scarlet??????????????????????/ lol

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2007 14:09  

got knocked off my bike too many times :p

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 11/06/2007 14:17  

Sorry Bandit viss for pinching your space but i too am looking for a luggage rack but for a v star classic if anyone knows of one. Will keep my eyes open for you as well Bandit

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 11/06/2007 18:23  

No worries chuck, all posts are there to be raided and are not owned by anyone in particular, will keep an eye out for a rack for you too.

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 11/06/2007 20:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email