MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Popular Age

Popular Age (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Popular Age (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Popular Age

Well, star is under-age ...best she carries some ID in future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2011 17:20  

Blade you are sooooo right

I did a quote today for a 20 year old getting a CBR125 & starting to ride, garaged at home, alarmed, he has his CBT ... over £2000 !!!!!

Seeing some of the charges, its no wonder youngsters dont bother

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/07/2011 18:31  

What are the penalties for riding/driving whilst uninsured?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2011 18:47  

Woop Woop, I'm nearly in the top 10 ;) How that happen?

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/07/2011 17:28  

Yay! I'm below average..... Just

Update Reply
lisaj @ 22/07/2011 17:43  

when I started reading this thought I was reading my old school reports - below average again!! until i thought maybe this time its a positive

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 22/07/2011 21:25  

Pmsl BD....way to go u lol

I'm below average as bloody usual but at least my gob makes up for it :-)

Shame my liver can't keep up any more tho... I'm a 20 yr old with a 60 yr old liver xx

Update Reply
mizzi @ 22/07/2011 21:44  

Thnx Mizz

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/07/2011 23:27  

...Quite high for a dating website, I thought. Discuss. Ah but BM isn't only a dating site, for those who don't know, BM is also a social site for folk who love bikes/trikes who want to meet up and make friends, not just have dates. A lot of on-line clubs don't meet in real-time, they communicate on line, at BM most of the members make an effort to get out there and meet other members, and many friendships have been formed as a result. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...can one have "karma" (whatever that may be!) removed?? and therefore deducted from the top 20?? i just find it a little puerile As for the Karma rating, Matt once said he will never remove it, I asked if I could disable mine cos I think it just makes some people more competitive. There is no way, at this moment in time, to disable it let alone remove it so we'll just have to ignore it, like I ignore the nod cos I see no point to that on here. To find out what Karma is, on here, click on the karma bar, under your photo, and it will open a new page explaining it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/07/2011 23:47  

Hehe, that makes me well above average for once in my life

the karma thing annoys me at times too. you get more for being online every day??? well I can't get online when I'm at work and sometimes I have a life to lead as well outside BM ( shock, horror! did I really say that??! )

Anyway, it makes no difference to me how old people are, everyone I've met has just got along perfectly well and age - unless you're after a date/partner (and even sometimes then) is irrelevant

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 23/07/2011 09:07  

thanks for info re karma being impossible to remove sandi - i do ignore it (was only others pointing it out to me that made me notice), and someone even asked me if i was "playing" the karma "system" - pretty hard to when you a) dont know know what it is, and b) care even less!! i, too, work and have a life so certainly not on here all day every day!! pretty small minded of matt not too allow "opting out" - maybe he just doesnt know how to and wont admit it??!! hahahaxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2011 13:06  

40+ sounds about right for a website like this, at least its not full of stupid teenagers is it,thank god.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 23/07/2011 17:23  

There are plenty of younger ones on here, but lots do use it as a dating site,

I think (certainly from my point of view) the top 20's are mainly using it as a social site, I for example speak to and arrange rides/days out with friends I have made from all over, those who use for dating 1st & social 2nd, I have noticed don't use the forums so much or the chat room, and many don't want to, so like to chat in a less intimidating (for them) way.

When you look at not the number of members (as we all know there are many who do not come on) but the number of active members both standard & full, I would lay monies on it that its a very small number who are using forums & chat.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/07/2011 17:27  

p.s. to the above ( top 20 guy adds a comment > "someone , somewhere must like me ........................................................." ) pmsl

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/07/2011 16:45  

i am 41 this year and am here to find new friends and to join in when i can ....

Update Reply
roadknight @ 25/07/2011 22:51  

I am only just above average 44 plus 239 months. Well it makes me feel better.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 03/08/2011 23:57  

I thought I could smell lanolin and lavender in here ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 10:17  

Ah, I kept wondering what the bar was under the profile pics - now I know!!!

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 04/08/2011 10:53  

Karma is supposed to be a secret but I've already established that if I don't log off my phone when I've browsed the site, my karma rises on average by 2% a day.

Hence I can be deeply unpopular but my karma keeps on rising baby!

Anyway, I got the impression BM was way more than a dating site? :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2011 11:30  

Bump: update, my theory is wrong. Staying logged in DOES NOT boost your karma! Not that I'm at all bothered of course ^^ *whistles*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 15:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email