MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Popular Age

Popular Age (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Popular Age (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Popular Age

I haven't logged off on my phone since I started on here, and it has done nothing for my karma! And I agree that the site is way more than a dating site.

Update Reply
W.M.F. @ 08/08/2011 21:26  

it was only when i got here, i found used to be a dating site, although the name should have told me. type biker into search engine and it come as a social site, which it is now. age is just a number, some folk look and act younger than others of the same age, some the other way round. who really cares, i dont.

Update Reply
bobbyfrankenstein @ 08/08/2011 22:05  

I'm only 18 really...any lasses looking for a toyboy? *checks over shoulder to make sure wife not lookin*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 22:23  

XK...were you ever 18 ???!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/08/2011 22:28  

lanolin and lavender katoom??? Suprised you can detect that over the whiff of embrocation for all the creaky knees

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/08/2011 22:34  

I can remember my 18th birthday ever so well

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2011 23:00  

...as if it were yesterday

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/08/2011 20:55  

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]--> Interesting chat about age XK. I think people have a chronological age = how old they actually are, and an internal or preferred age = the age they think at or act at. I think I'm mid to late 30s (delusional I know) but what’s your internal age??

Update Reply
Frank W @ 10/08/2011 22:57  

im adout 12

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/08/2011 23:04  

you are as young as you feel i was a leap year baby arrived 29 march time dus take its toll nowdays the mind is willing but the body says no ha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 23:11  

My internal age is 20 - When I was still sweet and innocent!

Update Reply
lisaj @ 10/08/2011 23:25  

Growing old is madatory...growing up is optional!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2011 23:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email