MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Young Adults cant read maps

Young Adults cant read maps (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Young Adults cant read maps (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Young Adults cant read maps

Can just about use an a-z (lucky considering I work in transport mapping routes!) generally print off aa route finder before i set off and still usually get lost, don't use a sat nav and never will - so when I do end up lost with directions I use the reliable old phone and phone a friend!

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 22/07/2011 21:32  

chickflick75 if you have a phone with maps on if you are unsure where you are just go to maps and ask it where you are and your no longer unsure. So you will never to lost again just misplaced

Update Reply
JP @ 22/07/2011 21:46  

Thanx JP but i have a pretty trash phone so just generally text and ring - annoying people! as for misplaced is that like when people say i'm misunderstood????

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 22/07/2011 21:53  

I'm all for sat navs but not the blind faith some people put in them. They're a tool at the end of the day and like all tools they may not be right. But I find them great for ending the journey as travelling through towns glancing at directions never feels right. I can guarantee that my memory won't remember all the street view queues either ;p

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 26/07/2011 17:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email