MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

New British Motorbike Project Launched

New British Motorbike Project Launched - Forums [Biker Match] New British Motorbike Project Launched - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

New British Motorbike Project Launched

A FLEDGLING British manufacturer is attempting to create a truly unique motorcycle company – one that allows riders to design their own bikes.

Named MO2OR, the new company is hoping for contributions from potential customers to provide the specification of what would be their ‘dream motorcycle’, the spec with the most entries will eventually go into production.

The development process is split into four phases, each section allowing riders to add their input.

Founder, Steve Pritchard said: “This is a truly exciting project for MO2OR to start, we wanted to empower riders to come up with ideas for their next motorbike”

“We are a small group of passionate bikers, who feel the current range of motorbikes, lack customer input and are developed purely for profit”

The input stages will also see submissons from eager engineers to design the bike as part of a competition, with which riders will vote for the winner.

“We will begin with finding out what riders want from the basics, from engine capacity to suspension. At the end of September we will compile the data and have one motorbike with the majority of riders wishes to ride.”

“This is just the beginning of what we want to achieve and we need motorbike riders from all experience levels to provide their input.” concluded Pritchard.

All MO2OR bikes will go through this level of rider feedback and the company hopes to build upon a launch model with a range of products.

Seems like an interesting proposal, what would be your dream bike?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/07/2011 09:29  

Sounds like a custom bike shop to me ?

Update Reply
JP @ 20/07/2011 18:14  

I think we should come up with a very weird and wonderful design and see what they say lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/07/2011 09:27  

well I'd want one that I could get both me feet on the floor, & that I wouldn't have to stretch too far for the handle bars & that didn't weigh a ton & before anyone else says it NO, I don't want a monkey bike!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/07/2011 10:06  

there you go ..... we need to design a Hobbit bike lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/07/2011 11:10  

What a good idea Holmfirthgirl.

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 21/07/2011 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email