MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

most irritating advert on tv?

most irritating advert on tv? - Forums [Biker Match] most irritating advert on tv? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

most irritating advert on tv?

Adverts do bug the hell out of people, which ones bug you?. mine are :

Mazooma mobile.com

Go compare.

Cilit Bang.

Juan Sheet does plenty.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/07/2011 15:30  

Go Compare is top of my list but those annoying little Meerkats come a close second

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 15:39  

Thanks for posting boody. Its not just me then! Homebase. That stupid whistle that goes through the whole advert. Its as if someone's whistling for their dog. MacDonald’s. Again, stupid whistle right at the end of the ad. Go Compare. OTT vibrato.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 15:52  

Juan Sheet....I always thought it was One Shit!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 17/07/2011 16:06  

Have just watched it Roachy on youtube….. I see what you mean

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2011 16:20  

Always mute the volume on go compare, have you ever checked what cash is on offer on mazooma, to get anything like what they suggest it would have to be a brand new blackberry or similar.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 17/07/2011 19:18  

1st on my list has to be the Go Compare advert followed closely by Juan Sheet and Cilit Bang.....why does he feel the need to shout!!!!!!!

Update Reply
gixergal @ 17/07/2011 19:30  

We sell any car.com Arrgggghhh

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 17/07/2011 19:35  

id really love to stick barry scotts head in a vat of cillit bang , and say BANG AND THE TIS GONE!!!!..

oh yeh and that div in frilly shiny robes with bald head who yells ,, you buy 1 you get 1 free,, what a gimp!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/07/2011 20:32  

Boody...I agree... he is a gimp. The adverts are load enough as it is, without them having to shout!!

Update Reply
gixergal @ 17/07/2011 21:01  

you should do what i do, i record stuff all the things i want to watch, so i fast foward though the adverts

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/07/2011 21:11  

as with ragnar, record, fast forward adverts, (play try to stop fast as close to start of programe again, without going over) delete programs as easily bored n forget to watch tv, go out to play.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 18/07/2011 19:47  

Safe style - Buy one get one free wins it by a mile for me - that guy has such a f****** annoying voice and soooo loud. Agree with Roachy on the "one shit as well", must be the guy doing the advert.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 18/07/2011 21:42  

Coors light________ Van damme, what a knob!

Update Reply
ayjay @ 20/07/2011 21:59  

ambulance chasers ..Injury lawyers for you

Update Reply
bkr @ 22/07/2011 23:23  

marmite - dont they know we all hate it?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2011 08:37  

Gocompare insurance advert...........very irritating and that extremely annoying nodding dog in the churchill advert......oh yes yes yes.......more like oh no no no!!!! I'm sure that nodding dog belongs in a stephen king horror film!!!!

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 24/07/2011 12:05  

i thought i was the only 1 creeped out by that dog scoots lol.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 24/07/2011 12:18  

Have you had an injury at work? That twat who keeps falling off that crap ladder, he must be getting pissed off by now. He doesn't mention the drill, its got be 30 years out of date and looks like 240 volt (should be 110 Volt). I think his company should sue him for being such incompetent! That woman who slips on the wet floor should look where she is going, especially in them shoes. Maybe I am too crytical

Update Reply
davidneale @ 24/07/2011 23:00  

most of em I agre are sh......te i saw pn e the ther day

about tea my goses some thing like this is a nice tea and so is this, my husband likes this tea..... pauses

i dont like tea.......

I like gin that made me laugh

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/07/2011 16:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email