MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Is it me or are there loads of old bill about this year

Is it me or are there loads of old bill about this year (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Is it me or are there loads of old bill about this year (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Is it me or are there loads of old bill about this year

there are loads about it seams I passed one other week so thought right there wont be any more and opened up the bike then F##K there was two of parked up in lay bye im waiting to see if a get a ticket now GITS

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 10/07/2011 23:20  

i was pulled about a month ago in matlock,wasnt doing anything i shouldnt but he wanted to do a spot check,,i had a can on that i bought from an exhaust manufacturer saying they were road legal and conformed to bsau standards,prob was it wasnt stamped,so i got a defect notice,,went to my local mot station and was told they dont need to be stamped anymore...seems to be some confusion about this..anyway i now have a stamped can on

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 11:49  

must be my bad luck suzie suzuki,,was a bike cop who pulled me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 12:00  

This was a topic of conversation when we rode out on Sunday and discovered yet another hiding place for the gestapo with speed shooters :( x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2011 18:55  

what plod tend to do is flood an area for awhile then move on and annoy some other poor sods

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 11/07/2011 19:06  

Don't see any plod down here, only a couple of plastics outside the pub on friday night, they only leave the station 1/2 hour after riot alarm pressed and its all over. Could literally do what you want on road if your that way inclined, don't expect a call if your bikes nicked.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 11/07/2011 21:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email