MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Suzuki GSX-R 750 for sale

Suzuki GSX-R 750 for sale  - Forums [Biker Match] Suzuki GSX-R 750 for sale  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Suzuki GSX-R 750 for sale

Hi all have up for sale my gsx-r 750 its 1996 srad in yellow and black done 42k but very very well looked after have all the history just had new pads and discs fitted new chain and sproket and had major service and valve check at 40k with new tensioner fitted its fantastic motor rides perfect engine gearbox all works as it should starts first time. has new acroprovic can fitted sounds nice and loud, have standerd can to get through mot, rear seat and rear seat hump, lots of carbon fibre, double bubble screen and standard, 6 months tax and mot till next year, excellent condition body work and very reliable bike. selling it for £1800ono,if you want a very reliable super sports bike for summer and dont want to spend alot this is the one for you, sorry dont know how to put a pic on here but any one who wants to take a look im in great barr in birmingham just send me a message ill probably be able to e-mail pictures. Cheers, oh only selling as im going up to a V-twin.

Update Reply
Pete_GSX-R @ 06/07/2011 22:31  

Now have pictures of my bike up loaded in my pictures check it out.

Update Reply
Pete_GSX-R @ 08/07/2011 07:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email