MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

romanticism,dead or murdered?

romanticism,dead or murdered? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] romanticism,dead or murdered? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

romanticism,dead or murdered?

woo hoo!, lay it at the door of the church......not that i've much against em you understand, but i find it odd that the number one cause of death on the planet is religion, and yet it's also the root of some our greatest acheivements....humans!, wouldn't go near em with a bargepole

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:10  

and they stole all the pagan festivals and killed the wiches lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:12  

yeah, bummer, the festivals were fun, look what happened to May Day, bl**dy morrismen!! a few less witches aint too bad though......(duck's)

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:15  

Romance isn't dead! It just has to be with the right person. I love to get flowers, not roses, carnations are my fav. Little thoughtful things not big declarations make me happy, it's the thought behind the gesture and not the amount of money spent that appeal to me! And yes ladies, the men deserve to be spoilt once in a while too. Has to be two way traffic, no doubt about that!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/06/2007 13:18  

lol i knew you were close to morris dancers, as for witches there's more about than you think lmao the general did not find them all

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:21  

yay!, go Di!...ladies take heed of her word's of wisdom, spoilt being the main one.. hey Di, ever had a poem written in Roses before?

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:21  

Never Never had a poem either Think I'll go and eat worms!

Update Reply
Di @ 05/06/2007 13:23  

i think i'd best shut up on the subject of witches......don't wanna wake up as a frog....ah, ok then, an ugly frog......ah bugger, a really ugly frog then... hmmm, maybe i pi**ed of a witch all those years ago...that would explain a lot.

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:24  

worm's?, i can do a nice omlette for ya.... or i could send some yellow roses.....go google it hun,

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:28  

ahhhh di thats a shame i once had a real nice rastafarian poet used to read me his poetry (gone a bit hot under the collar now (swl) shrieks with laughter i doubt it whoops you too calm lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:29  

earthwind, you just shrieked!....hmmmm

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:31  

now i'm waiting for the cackle....

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:34  

Roses are Red Sky is Blue For someone as nice as Di This poems for you Violets are Blue Carnations are pink To all my mates on BM Hers a hug and a wink

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 13:35  

Ad whoops witches are nice - I prefer them to the "normal" folk especially the witches on here

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 13:37  

well i remember the man whoops phew and yes it has to be a two way thing di and people who make sure it is i think have a good time of it i say it again it 's balance but feeling loved by smeone is great feeling

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:38  

"ribbit"

Update Reply
whoops @ 05/06/2007 13:38  

lol istaqa rather meet a witch than a preist anyday they are much more fun lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:40  

is that so the girls will kiss you to turn you back into a prince mate - good ploy - might try that one

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 13:40  

lol re the kissing isty as they say you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find yer prince suppose it works both ways lol and what 'ribbit' mean oh is it the noise frogs make lol duh a blond moment

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:42  

Thank you for my flowers whoops, even though they are virtual they are beautiful, thank you. xxx And thank you for my poem Ist, my very first one, thank you. xxx And now I'm gonna go hide in a corner and cry ( You think I'm joking don't ya?!!!! )

Update Reply
Di @ 05/06/2007 13:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email