MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh racing is a go

Team Spesh racing is a go (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh racing is a go (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh racing is a go

The Spesh fan club are leaving shortly wahoooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/03/2012 09:07  

see y'all sunday. Looks like the kent contigent is just me. Is it coz i eats worms

Update Reply
xj @ 16/03/2012 18:15  

Sorry Al cant make it remember its not race Err yes it is but your there to finish

Update Reply
JP @ 17/03/2012 06:59  

Good Luck for today Spesh Will be a few of us turning up tomorrow to give you extra support!! Info on tomorrow's meet at Snetterton Gates Open - 07.30 Track action starts - 9.00 Adult Admission - £13 on the gate Children under 12- Free Snetterton Enqutres - 08434539000 Anyone else up for this, let me know and I'll keep a watch out for you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2012 13:48  

Well done Spesh. Had a great weekend and you stayed on and finished yipeeeee which is brill considering that Saturday was more than a bit wet, you have more bottle than me mate Better in the dry on Sunday you really did seem to enjoy yourself, i think it was the grin on your face that was giving it away. GOOD ON YA. Looking forward to the next one at Donnington. And you was robbed on the second to last race, not even half a wheel length, but our intimidation worked on him for the last race. Bob

Update Reply
Timeout @ 18/03/2012 21:41  

back home now. Thx for everyones good luck wishes. I'll put a better update on later tomoz. Thx for the team spesh fan club for your on track support. ooh sorry for the heart attack moments BJ :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 18/03/2012 21:59  

lol just the one??? Well Done today, it was a great day and I think your and Stella's smiles more than made up for the rain!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2012 22:18  

more photos on events page

Update Reply
xj @ 18/03/2012 22:47  

Spesh after such a fantastic debut i will let you off.

Brilliant weekend and Spesh more than deserves everybodies praise, he was awesome.

I didnt have any need to jump the fence, he raced superbly. My heart rate is just about back to normal now, it is so much more exciting when you know somebody (and i di make a point of telling everyone i knew him lol), second race today really did get my adrenalin going and i scared the poor man who was sitting in the car behind us :)

Those who couldnt make it you missed a corker, so get to the next Team Spesh Racing weekend its worth every last minute.

Spesh you are my Rossi

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/03/2012 23:07  

SPESH, RESPECT

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 18/03/2012 23:42  

Photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2873

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/03/2012 09:43  

If folk are going to the next one and want a fan club tshirt let me know lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/03/2012 14:36  

Well, what can I say - but an absolute BLAST of a weekend. Spesh did us proud! Just lost out on the cup by 5000's of a second!!! Thanks to everyone who came & Supported us & thanks for the T shirts Jackie & Ken - they're brilliant Have uploaded some more pics. Next race is Donington 26/27 May. Come along & support your local Spesh

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/03/2012 12:26  

Spessh Fan Club will be there wahooooooooo

(best see doctor for heart pills before i go !!!)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2012 12:34  

Spesh has just gone to move the Beast to do some work on him & found that the left handlebar has sheared right next to the stock!!!! Bl**dy good job it didn't go @ Snetterton!!!! I don;t even want to think about what could have happened if it had've done!!!
Can only sumise that it got fractured when he came off @ Cadwell last year!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/03/2012 11:54  

bit of luck there, but I dont think it would have got passed the pre race checks but still very lucky

Update Reply
JP @ 26/03/2012 12:14  

I think he would have lost a couple of pounds if you know what I mean!

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 26/03/2012 12:29  

tbh JP - the scrutineering isn't THAT in depth! It's possible it was just a stress fracture initially (invisible to the naked eye) that's got worse due to the tensions put on it with the racing...just my own theory. & yep John - he wouldn't have been the only one!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/03/2012 13:24  

Blimey ............... good job it didnt he would have had a BJ jump fence moment lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/03/2012 13:29  

Good job he found out now before the next outing

Update Reply
Timeout @ 26/03/2012 14:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email