MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh racing is a go

Team Spesh racing is a go (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh racing is a go (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh racing is a go

The more the merrier in Spesh Camp lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/03/2012 09:17  

well i'll go to foot o' our stairs. Hopefully see you there my flower.

Update Reply
xj @ 07/03/2012 12:21  

Got confirmation of Team Spesh Racing's entry @ Snetterton yesterday & confirmed as #63 Getting very excited about this

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 08/03/2012 09:34  

Go Spesh Go Spesh !!!!!!!!

Stella i will try not to run on the track or point at Spesh and shout loudly ' I KNOW HIM' lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/03/2012 09:54  

You know you're gonna do it Jackie..

Update Reply
old red @ 08/03/2012 14:50  

I said i would try and thats what counts lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/03/2012 16:11  

have got out of working next weekend, had to sell my soul and sign in blood but will deffo be at snetterton next sunday. See y'all there.

Update Reply
xj @ 09/03/2012 11:57  

Nice one XJ

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/03/2012 12:16  

I think you will find its £10 for advanced payment and £13 on the gate. Really looking forward to this and meeting up with you all again Pom poms at the ready

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2012 13:24  

Cant make this Stella

I will be in Bucharest the night before and travelling back on the Sunday.. Good luck Spesh & hope everyone enjoys themselves

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/03/2012 06:05  

awww, never mind Debs - we'll catch ya at the next one

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/03/2012 11:13  

Still remember the first club meeting I went to HFG, RAF Basingbourne 78/79, a mate was doing his first meeting. Ray Knight was very successful that day and later we were to-be team-mates.
Loved every minute of it, as I'm sure you will!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/03/2012 12:05  

LTGTR - we can't wait. Spesh has got some practice starts booked on the Friday test day as he's not done them before....so watch this space a week on Monday for how he did lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/03/2012 17:40  

Wish I could be there, a couple of mates are making their race-debuts the week after, I can't do all 3 days and because I'm not on the road ATM, there doesn't seem to-be anyone going up for just part of the weekend.
Are they practising on the proper grid, or just the starts?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/03/2012 18:16  

they're doing full race starts on the grid!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 10/03/2012 18:51  

A-bit daunting the first few times really, the last thing he needs is "advice" I think, take note the braking point will-be completely different though.
Hahaha, back when I started it was a dead engine push start. When it went all quiet for the first time it was a gulp moment!!!!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/03/2012 19:00  

The van is packed and ready. Race numbers applied #63. Just need to leave tomoz tea time and the season starts on Saturday. Bring it on :-0

Update Reply
SPESH @ 14/03/2012 21:09  

Good luck lad .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2012 21:58  

wishing you all the best, keep on i know you'l enjoy it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/03/2012 05:01  

U lucky boy!! enjoy !!! hope all goes well and dnt try too hard...having fun is wat its all about.....not being last is just a bonus....oh and just to annoy wenders.. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 16/03/2012 08:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email