MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

20% off British round of MotoGP

20% off British round of MotoGP - Forums [Biker Match] 20% off British round of MotoGP - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

20% off British round of MotoGP

Posting on behalf of MoneySuperMarket... Save 20% on the price of Tickets to the British Round of the Moto GP The Motorbike Insurance arm of price comparison website moneysupermarket.com has teamed up with Silverstone to offer 20% off the price of tickets to the British round of the 2011 Moto GP championship. This an exclusive offer which is available to anyone who uses the moneysupermarket.com bike insurance comparison site prior to the race, which takes place on the 12th June at the famous Northamptonshire venue. Save 20% of ticketsIn order to take advantage of this 20% saving, just following this five step plan: 1. Go to the monesupermarket.com bike insurance home page and click on the yellow Moto GP logo on the top right hand side of the screen. 2. Enter the information which is requested. This will be used to calculate the bike insurance premiums. One part of this will be information about yourself (i.e. your age etc), and the other will be a valid bike registration plate number. 3. In a matter of moments you will be provided with a range of bike insurance quotes which are provided by some of the UK’s leading bike insurance companies. Take a note of the insurer who offers you the cheapest deal, as this will be required at step 4. 4. Phone the Silverstone box office on 0844 372 8260 as you would when you normally order tickets. However, this time you should quote the letters “MSM-MGP”.5. You will then be asked to confirm the bike registration plate number you used on the moneysupermarket.com site and the name of the insurer who offered you the cheapest deal. These questions will be asked in order to verify that you have used the moneysupermarket.com bike insurance site. Providing the right answers to these two questions will automatically entitle you to the 20% saving on the price of tickets to the Moto GP race at the venue. The WingSilverstone recently held a launch event for its new £28 million pit and paddock complex which has been named The Wing. The launch event was attended by a number of influential motorsport figures from a variety of disciplines including Nigel Mansell, Murray Walker and Moto GP’s legendary nine times World Champion Valentino Rossi. The Italian was massively impressed by the facilities as he took to the track to complete a number of demonstration runs. Rossi missed the 2010 race at the venue due to injury, and therefore can not wait for the race: “I'm very excited because I had a toe injury so I had to watch the race from the television but it was not the same and so I decided to come here and see the track because all the other drivers say it is good and fast. I can't wait for the grand prix.” The start-finish straight will now be located on the opposite side of the track to in previous years, which could completely alter the complexion of the first lap of the race. Even F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has been impressed by the changes, which he thinks bodes well for the future: “I'm delighted with the progress and prospects for the future of Silverstone. The pits and paddock complex is a state of the art facility and will form the backbone of Silverstone's plans to be a world class facility.” The fight for victoryThe 2011 British Grand Prix is set to be a thriller, with Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo and Honda’s Casey Stoner embroiler in a tight contest for the championship. Honda seems to have produced the fastest bike, but Lorenzo will be keen to repeat his 2010 triumph at the ultimate riders track. British racing fans will also have some promising home grown talent to cheer on during the course of the weekend in the form of Tech3 Yamaha’s Cal Crutchlow. The British Superbike race winner has acquainted himself well in the opening rounds of the championship, and will be aiming to achieve the first podium of his career on home soil. With a tight championship battle, a strong British rider and the presence of Valentino Rossi, the 2011 British Moto GP race is set to be a stunner. See you there.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/05/2011 13:15  

oooo very tempting me thinks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/05/2011 14:18  

i am there for the weekend i think !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 14:37  

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/05/2011 05:47  

Ooooo - wished I could afford to go,,,,can't even with the 20% off but cheers for pointing it out Matt,,,much appreciated.

Please keep your eyes peeled for deals again next year!!!

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 30/05/2011 11:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email