MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Classic British Bike Museums

Classic British Bike Museums - Forums [Biker Match] Classic British Bike Museums - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Classic British Bike Museums

A work friend of mine has asked for help in finding a classic british bike museum he can take his older brother to for his birthday later in the year,,,,,,any where in uk is ok... I can google info myself but was wondering if any peeps have actually been to any and can recommend one...... I will print off any info that any one has and will forward to him as and when it comes in (if any) for him to make his own choice.... (was told no jap crap,,,,only british) not my words or thoughts before you comment,,,his brother will be 70 years young !!!! Thanks Craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 18:52  

Craig,there's the National Motorcycle Museum - http://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk/museum/ Me & Al went a few months ago & spent quite a few hours there mooching around. It's full of classic British bikes. Well worth the trip down

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 24/05/2011 19:47  

Thanks Stella,,,i knew there was one there but have not been myself,,,i'll pass link on,,,,,cheers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2011 19:58  

Sammy Millers just outside Christchurch - though possibly not as big as the one already mentioned? They hold events in the summer and rallies too occassionally - most of the time for classics, though they do have an Italian day (wahooo)

http://www.sammymiller.co.uk/

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 25/05/2011 17:56  

CHEERS !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/05/2011 18:20  

Deff. Sammy Millers. It's brilliant and not just British bikes.

Update Reply
Slowthing @ 26/05/2011 18:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email