MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

going to sherbourn

going to sherbourn (2) - Forums [Biker Match] going to sherbourn (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

going to sherbourn

it a nice ride when weather good,but dont go motorway now cos they messed about with the junction we used to come off at ,it not there anymore

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 03/06/2007 19:48  

if u didnt see the bike u would have heard it lol

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 03/06/2007 19:49  

Shure i did ladyrider yes they messed with roads all over there m1, a1, m62 i allways get lost and get there in the end and i have been going up there many years for you who doesnt know where it is http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 03/06/2007 20:15  

had my 40th birthday there 2005 was a good weekend

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 03/06/2007 20:27  

can you camp there then as well and gixer you look ok to me

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 20:37  

E W camping is free at Squires, a charge of £2 (check with website) is made for use of the showers. OGB, no one spoke to me when I went, except Harry and he's not there anymore.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/06/2007 20:52  

well i will get up there and lcot said she would go so we could all speak to each other and form a crowd lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 21:03  

meant to say thanks as wel kwak thankyou i might go up and camp there then i can meander back at my leisure. well cool

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 21:04  

it was satans slaves that ran the camp over when i stayed was a good weekend n proffits went to air ambulance

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 05:09  

Harry been snooping about all weekend i wonderd if he regreats getting rid of the place, or has he? Staff all same and his son is always there

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 05:28  

Quote:Kwak says! no one spoke to me when I went, except Harry I carn`t understand that sk as everyone that goes there seems so friendly and i dont know anyone who would not want to talk to you but i make friend with most people even if sometimes i say wrong things, and dont realise untill its too late then ups!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 05:42  

when did it change hands ?

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 06:01  

Not exactly shure ladyrider but about eight or nine weeks ago New landlord even moved sugar basin`s off the bar i thought they were part of it because they have been there that long If you know harry he was wondering about allover on sunday he even went to the entrance where the older end congregate, ups i was talking to some of them

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 10:38  

that be the follically challanged gent , harry tha is , was u sat near the door to the right as u come out into the carpark ?

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 11:50  

harry when not wadering was sat most of the time just to the left as you come outside and i was in the middle of the seated area when i wasnt drooling over some of the bikes if ya into trikes ladyrider i spent a lot of time talking to a old guy with a maroon honda deauville trike, he dont get off because he carn`t walk. thought you might have seen that because there wasnt many there on sunday

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 05/06/2007 05:08  

see him i was sat next to him lol well behind him on the wall drinking wat was supposed to be coffee but infact was milk n hot water

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 05/06/2007 12:40  

although i would like to go t a rally the weekend after next and i did think about a run up to scotland for the hell of it and the practice i think if n oting elsei will pop up there maybe camp overnight and come home the next day it ges me out the house lol so if y lot are there i will say hello like a hen on a hot tin roof these days i am

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:25  

if it the 15 june get yourself to famyard rally it b a good one

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 05/06/2007 13:40  

oh yes shame i cant make it til Saturday but will be a good un

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 13:42  

i knew there was a nother rally on farmyard my neigbout usually goes and there was a posting on here about here i will check back its supposed to be reallt big aint it last year the were flooded out

Update Reply
earthwind @ 05/06/2007 13:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email