MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What 'does it' for you?

What 'does it' for you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What 'does it' for you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What 'does it' for you?

two songs both by primal scream both to played at my funeral movin on up and rocks

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 04/06/2007 16:18  

OGB, are you planning on working on a chain gang when ya get to Heaven?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2007 17:22  

no not at all just cool tunes movin on up is just such a cool tune and rocks just totally rocks have a listen

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 04/06/2007 17:29  

I was referring to moving on up (heaven) and chain gang (rocks) I'll have to stop being sarcastic, it's not working anymore lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2007 17:43  

Nooooooooo not Emo Lol yup deffo have to educate the kids in the right kinds of music! Took mine to see Disturbed in Feb they thought they were brilliant and I'm taking em to see Ozzy in July, Yay! WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 04/06/2007 17:52  

lol kwak dont change a thing. I took mine to see aswad all of em at one time or another , the cure my eldest, i expect they be taking me soon i witchiest and ogb i will finish with a crosby stills nash and young song lol hurricane is better more power you are like a hurricane there's chrome in your eyes reminds me of the lake district the sun shining barley wine and other things, driving barefoot in an old chrysler, camping, swimming, music eh bloody fantastic

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/06/2007 23:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email